Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flower Pop

Well now girls, Let's not forget about good ole red! My friend Sweetina sent me this wonderful fabric recently and I just had to use it for a flower pop! Thanks again, Tina! The flowers are flocked/raised! So cool! I'm not completely satisfied with the trims on this one yet so I'm going to keep tweaking. Apparently, getting the trims right is a science! I'm wanting to show you my latest Goodwill treasure find but the sun won't shine and this treasure needs some sun! Psssst.... it's a mini chandy!

Guess what? I finally have faster Internet! Not the fastest of the fastest but much faster and dependable than the last try! Yay!

7 comments:

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

I love this one Holly! I adore flocked fabric :) And I think the trims on this are perfect!! It reminds me of Valentine's Day :)
Big hugs,
Amy
PS, cant wait to see your chandy!!! :) I am addicted to them, lol

Marydon said...

This is DARLING!!! I think I'll give it a try ...

TY for sharing.

Have a beautiful day ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

Diane said...

Holly, I was just wondering about that when I saw your comment.. faster internet Happy New Year!!! Even if it's not the fastest it's way better I bet. I cannot wait to see your treasure. I do know what you mean about trims and tweaking I am constantly doing that before I declare something finished! It's part of the creative process I guess. oxox, Diane

Linda Ruthie said...

Hurray for faster internet!
Very sweet fabric on this. I'm sure you'll find just the perfect trims to make you smile.

Jacqueline said...

There you go making everything cute again! Stopping in tonight before beddy bye. All tired out but happy to make a quick visit.

tales from an oc cottage said...

Toooooooooooooo cute!

m ^..^

GerryART said...

Congrats on a Better Internet ! ! !