Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Make Over For a Made Over frame!

Although I don't try dieting in January, I do get in the mood for a make- over and crafting make- overs are my favorite kind! This frame and pic had already been made over once before but it's a New Year-right?!

Does anyone remember when I first bought it at the Good Will and it looked like this?

Well now it looks like this! Eeeek!

My favorite rose fabric with my favorite vintage kitty card! Hmmm... the fabric wrinkled over night! Oh well, you can't tell when it's on the wall like you can here by the window.
I'm working on another make- over, too and I'll show you that when I'm finished!
I went to Michael's Crafts yesterday and spent the rest of my birthday gift card from my son! Now that I'm crafting again, I knew just what to get and then some! I always forget something though because I get overwhelmed! I guess I should come up with a list, huh!?

5 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Very, very cute! You are so great at make overs. Isn't Michael's fun?! Lindsey and I can spend too much time there! Have a happy day! Twyla

Sewn With Grace said...

I love the makeover on the frame. Don't be sad, I visit almost daily but am usually grabbing a few minutes to read blogs and am unable to comment cause I'm running out the door. We are reading! Blessings!

Anne F said...

Hi Holly, I have been a lurker for a bit on your blog but I will say that I do like your makeover and you gave me an idea on something to do with a nice frame I have. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Anna F.

Deborah Kay at The Paint Splash said...

Hi! Don't want you to cry. It is hard to keep up with everyone isn't it! I have 102 followers and usually only 6 comments. I know what you mean by felling down about it. Hope this helps. Debbie

tales from an oc cottage said...

You know me...I'm a sucker for anything with a kitten!!! How CUTE is this!!!!! Love it!

m ^..^