Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, January 24, 2011

Wonderful China and Linens

Come on in, girls! What better way to start out the work week than with some wonderful china and linens! Here are my recent antique mall finds! (Boo-hoo! My Christmas money is all gone!) I loved this little desert plate and the new doily underneath it, too!

Sweet, sweet little oval platter! It can't wait to go in my hutch!

Another quaint doily!

I love this large dinner plate bellow! There is a whole DISH RACK FULL of them in the booth I frequent most and I love the way they look in there. Maybe I can buy one at a time and put mine in a dish rack, too?! How about a PINK wooden dish rack?!

There now! Doesn't Monday look better now?
My sheet rock starts going up in the spare room today! Yippee!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

You spent your Christmas money well, Holly! I can totally picture one of those wooden dish racks, painted pink and full of pretty plates. And it's the simple things in life, like sheetrock, that make us happy, isn't it?!
Happy Monday!
Carol

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

pretty plate hun:) you always find your self such nice girly treasures ♥

Shelley said...

Beautiful finds Holly...blessings on your week...

Debbi said...

omg, what great finds! Small town USA is where you find that great stuff, huh? A little secret for us PNW gals, not as many are into the shabby cottage pink stuff, so it lasts a little longer in the shops--and there are some great find to be had out there, especially in the rural towns.

Marydon said...

Holly, that doily is so unique & gorgeous! Love your plates ...

Pop over for our Valentine's Giveaway

Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~
Hugs, Marydon

Queenie said...

Oh, be still my heart...you know I love these latest finds! Happy week to you and Big Hugs,
Queenie

Kim said...

OMGosh Holly... I am so jealous of you right now. I Love, Love, Love that first desert size plate. Those cottagy style desert plates with the pretty florals are just the sort I am always on the hunt for, but I find them very rarely these days. You definately scored on that find.. Lucky you!!!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Your plates are oh so pretty. I have such a weakness for dishes myself. I am having a terrible computer problem today. I can't access my emails! It's driving me crazy! If you don't hear from me you'll know why. Hope you are having a great day. Twyla

Ulrika said...

I love that china with roses!! And the doilies are cute too! Sorry I've been too "lazy" to comment lately.

Jacqueline said...

Oh yes, oh yes...to a pink wooden dish rack. How about pink wooden dutch shoes and pink doll shoes and pink hangers...anything pink goes!
I'm having the time of my life...happy you are by my side Holly girl.

Free Pretty Things For You said...

Holly My Dear I got your card today!!!
thank you for your sweetness! I LOVED the vintage CARD!!! i cant wait to do a freebie with it!! YOU are the BEST!! :)

Nan said...

I love those rose plates there Holly.