Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Easter Bunny Photo Shoot!

Hello girls! I'd like to introduce you to Claire. She's my cutie pie cottage Easter bunny! Chenille, pink pom poms and vintage paper Forget Me Nots... The perfect Spring time accessories for a fashionable bunny! Claire sits here on my little dinning room table. It all looks so pretty with the sun shinning in!


My vintage daisy bowl works great as a base for a Spring time centerpiece! Last year, I had candy eggs in the bottom of the bowl but I keep forgetting to pick some up!

Claire thinks this pom pom scarf is a bit big for her and I do too but it's still cold up here in Idaho and she needs it!!


Opal Easter grass is my favorite kind and I wish I could eat these Forget Me Nots- so yummy looking!!
I hope you enjoyed this springy photo shoot! Spring is definitely in the air up here!

9 comments:

stefanie said...

awwwwww!!! so sweet!

Bunny Rose Cottage said...

Awww, I love Claire!! And your vignette on the table is so happy and cute :) Daisies = smiles :)
Love ya sweetie!!
Amy

Nan said...

Oh this bunny is so darn sweet. I love the dangle pink things on her neck.

Elyse said...

cute cute cute!!!

xo
elyse

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Claire is so, so sweet, Holly!!
I'm blog hopping right now, and I'm glad I had a moment to come by and say hello. :D

mypinkprettiesaboutme said...

Just as cute as cute can be. I love your side pics. They are some of the cutest ever.
Have a great St Pats

Jacqueline said...

Where in the world did you find sweet Claire? I'm voting YES for her scarf! Way to cute for words!

Mom Walds Place said...

That bowl is fabulous!

Queenie said...

Hey Holly!
Ohhh What fun I have had catching up with all of the posts I had missed...gosh I've missed you girl, sorry I haven't been over in a while :) Your posts are always so sweet and fun...always makes me smile. Bunny Claire is precious and what a fun photo shoot for her and you! The pompom scarf is just too cute :) Perfect cener piece for your table too!

Loved seeing the beautiful view of the farm and mountains that Micah captured on his walk...such a gorgeous place...you all are so blessed and lucky to live there. Enjoy it every chance you can!

Your red posts and kitchen decor and everthing looks so cheerful...I know you are loving it there in the farmhouse kitchen...sure makes cooking alot more fun right?! That little paper apron is the cutest thing I've seen...such a great idea for a kitchen too :)

Hope you have a gorgeous week sweetie...glad to know spring weather is in your neck of the woods now :)
You know I Love ya girl...Big hugs,
Queenie
P.S. thank you again for visiting me and for your support and prayers for hubby.

PSS. One more thing before I go...dinner at Macky D's and a trip to the thrift store sound like my kinda fun date....I love Mc D's...and wish I had some fries about right now too...and those plates you found are so pretty and I'd call them De-lish too :)
So sweet that you and hubby had a date and got to get away for a while to relax and have fun :)