Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Prairie Bonnet for Rednesday!

It's time for Rednesday! Thanks to Sue at It's a Very Cherry World for hosting this party!
Isn't this just the cutest thing? It's a potholder and it looks like it was made from a vintage table cloth. I love the colors! It hangs in my farm house kitchen and it's quite at home there! This was a gift from a while ago from my blogging friend Christy/ Queenie at Queenie's Vintage Finds And Treasures.

Thanks again, Queenie!

We're buried in 17 inches of snow up here on the farm! Had to hire a snow plow yesterday- hopefully for the last time this season!

12 comments:

Shelley said...

Love your sweet little bonnet...17 inches of snow...wow...hope spring will come soon for you!
Blessings
I am having a give away at my Raggedy Ann blog...check it out if you like...

~~Carol~~ said...

I can definitely picture that sweet bonnet hanging in your kitchen! I'm so glad that all of our snow has melted, and I hope we don't get anymore until next winter!

Scrap for Joy said...

Yikes-aren't we all tired of the snow! Love your bonnet...you know it would go so well with my new dishes....heehee!
xoxo
Joyce

Angela said...

Oh Holly I just adore that 'bonnet'..that is gorgeous. I'm off now to check out more of your posts. Your blog is just adorable girl!Q

SueLovesCherries said...

Hi Holly! What an adorable pot holder. I guess "back in the day" they'd do anything to make doing chores a little more cheerful!

I hear ya about the snow - I shoveled a path to my garden shed this morning. Still have about 2 feet of snow and it's all icy stuff - all the way to the ground! Boo!

craftyles said...

This is adorable. I love the colors! I hope you get out with all your snow. Happy Reds!

Made By Gen said...

I like it so cute. Happy Rednesday...

Queenie said...

Hey Holly!
Ohhh, I do remember that little bonnet, I'd almost forgotten about that...I know it's very happy there in your cute farmhouse kitchen :) Love the new pics in your sidebar...and that logo for your product line is precious...
well, keep hangin' in there sista spring is on it's way...hope this will be the last time you'll have to hire that snow plow too. Hope you have a great rest of the week :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

Linda Ruthie said...

Very cute!!!
I hope all that snow starts melting soon.

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

very very cute!!

tales from an oc cottage said...

oh, my gosh!! How cute is that!!! Snow, huh? ...so, I won't mention that it's going to be 80 today...really...I won't say a word! ;0

m ^..^

Jacqueline said...

Yikes...that is cute! I wish it was a real bonnet...we could have you wear it to The Fairyland Fashion Show today, in all your glory!