Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pretty Please With A Cherry On Top

My friend Twyla made this cupcake for me a couple years ago. Isn't it cute?! Has it really been a couple of years, Twyla!?? My do the years fly by! It's currently sitting atop this little vignette I've been working on in my Cutie Pie Cottage craft room.
I decided I wanted one area dedicated to whimsy and fun- serving no purpose but to delight me! My cottage drops are happy here in the midst of tulle and lights. It makes them feel important. (It sure is hard to get a good pic with mini lights in it!)


I tried this apothecary jar of flowers atop the milk glass too but the cupcake makes me feel happier!
I've been having some wonderful romps around the farm and that's made me feel happy, too! I can feel those Winter blues rolling away. Good ridance!!!
What would make you feel happy today? Try to make it be something you can actually do- not just wish for and go ahead and do it!
Holly

8 comments:

~~Carol~~ said...

Your Cutie Pie Craft Room is twinkling! That looks so sweet Holly. I love having some twinkle lights around the house, especially during the winter. That yummy cupcake is the perfect topper!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I never thought my cupcake could look so cute! Yes, it probably has been a couple of years, as fast as time flies. Your vignette is so pretty. I'm glad you are enjoying being at the farm. Have a wonderful day! Twyla

Elyse said...

oh, the cupcake from twyla is so adorable! twinkle lights are always so fun. i need to unpack and hang a strand or 2 for sure!

xo
elyse

Kim said...

Just visiting your sweet blog is enough to make me feel happy Holly :)

That cupcake is just darling. Twyla sure is one talented lady. Isn't it wonderful to be able to surround yourself with all those special handmade gifts from your blogging friends?

Kim

Nan said...

Oh the tulle and the twinkle lights is so pretty. I need to use more lights like this myself, good idea Holly.

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

Oh, that cupcake is too cute.

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

HI Holly! Wow love the cupcake, the twinkle lights...who said they are only for Christmas! Very charming.
Blessings,
Debbie

Roselle said...

Holly:
I love the idea of decorating just to make yourself feel happy. You go girl! All your little collections are darling!
xo
Roselle