Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, March 21, 2011

A Spring Corner For My Vintage Highchair





Hurray! I was able to move the wood box out of this corner of the dinning room and put Mandy the bunny there instead! She also has a lace panel behind her and a lovely vintage Easter pic so I can mix romantic with my cute! This lace panel is doing double duty by covering up a wall in need of cosmetic repair! Lace can cure everything! In this shot, my Eastery pic seems too high but if you saw how high my ceilings were, you'd see that it looks just right. Also, I didn't want the pic too low lest the grand girls muss it up when they sit in the high chair.
I can't wait till we're totally done burning wood for the season and I can really clean!
Yes, I love to clean and feather my nest! Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

VintageBettys said...

That highchair with its adorable bunny decal is just too cute!! That picture is very pretty and Spring-y! We started our Spring cleaning last week, yet it may snow this week! LOL.

Have a great day,
Laura and Michele

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

This reminds me of a highchair I recently saw at a flea market. Like yours, it had the cutest decal and was from the 1940s. If only my kids were babies again, I would have snatched it up!

And yes, lots of spring cleaning! I LOVE it! Especially when the weather is gorgeous. Open up the windows and air out the house, clean all the sheets and bedding with lots of fabric softener so they smell extra fresh, donating bags of stuffed animals my daughter no longer plays with...life is good!

Shelley said...

Love your spring look with the old high chair...my old green one came in very handy this week with my grand baby here...I was happy to see it getting some real use...happy spring to you Holly...and a blessed week.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How cute! I hope warm air is headed your way. It was 80 degrees here today. I know you are going to enjoy your farmhouse this summer. Twyla

Creative Breathing said...

Holly, I can't begin to tell you how much knowing you these past years have meant to me. This has been a difficult past year for so many of us. I am so glad to hear God has lifted your heart for the coming of spring. Know I will always have a spot for you in my heart where memories of Pink Girls are remembered fondly. Elizabeth