Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, March 28, 2011

Sweet Spring Treasures

Happy Monday, sweet peas! Come on in and see my newest treasures from my local antique shop! I don't spend much but I still have fun! Such happy Spring colors in this little potholder. It now hangs in my dinning room.
A vintage baby shoe planter makes a good tiny baby card holder in my craft room!
I was afraid the planter was too goldy so I passed it up the first time. After coming home, it kept calling my name so I had to go back the next day and get it. I told this to the shop owner and she said I was funny. Yep, I guess I am! (Doesn't everyone hear baby planter voices?) ☺ She said she has more planters in storage and will bring them in for me to look at. Sweet, huh? I just love her!


I love my sweet blog friendies, too! Your friendship means so much to me! Each one of you makes my life and this world a better place!

8 comments:

VintageBettys said...

What lovely finds! We love the pastel colors in the potholder, so pretty...and the planter is adorable :)

Shelley said...

You always pick the sweetest little things to bring home with you....I love how they grace your home once you get them there :)
Baby planters tug at my heartstrings......they remind me of the time when my babies arrived...so precious and innocent ....vintage baby items have always been some of my favorite things.....blessings on your week dear Holly.

~~Carol~~ said...

I love it when the thing that your inner voice is telling you to go back and get is still there! Love the planter, and that potholder is nice and Eastery too!
Happy Monday!
Carol

Nan said...

Love you sweet vintage Springy items you found. Oh yes I know about voices like that !

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, You make the world a better place! I love your little vintage potholder and the bootie is so cute! Have a pleasant day! Twyla

Roselle said...

Holly:
I've done the same thing. Not purchased something and then it called to me. I've also not gone back quick enough and it was gone. He who hesitates is lost! LOL You have such a sweet array of baby memorabilia! LOVE it!
xo
Roselle

tales from an oc cottage said...

I wish I had such an antique store with such an awesome owner!!! You lucky duck, you! ;}

m ^..^

Stacey said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my site and leaving your sweet comment! I too have a thing for vintage baby planters!!! They just make me smile : ) and as for the inner voice in your head..you only have one??? I have a whole committee!!!
~Stacey @Lollygag-Inn~