Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gooseberry Patch On Rednesday

I'm doing my part to spread some cheer on this snowy Rednesday! Yep, that's right! We have snow in Northern Idaho this morning! Well, I love me some good ole Goose Berry Patch! I know coasters are not supposed to be stuck to cabinet fronts with sticky tack but I've always been one to bend the rules! These are the cabinets above my fridge. I didn't like my chrome knobs at first but now they are growing on me!

Enjoy this day my friends! Go hunting for something really good in it! You *will* find it!


Click HERE to go to Sue's and see more Rednesday posts!

9 comments:

Kim K. said...

Swinging by from Rednesday. Love the cute coasters.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I think this is genious! How clever of you to decorate plain old cabinets with pretty coasters! Love it! Have yourself a marvelous day! Twyla

Shelia said...

I love Gooseberry Patch too! I get such a warm feeling in my tiny heart just seeing those darling graphics they use!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

LV said...

I guess you can say I will enjoy my day. I love being in the yard, so I am going for fertilize and put it out. Now isn't that a fun way to spend the day.

Angela said...

Who says they can't be stuck on there? I LOVE it!! My goodness, I hot glued red gingham shelf liner on the front of my cabinets,,lol

Nan said...

I think the coasters work up there Holly. I bought some tiny cards from an Etsy dealer who prints up the cutest images. I use them for tags for my stuff sent to Jackie. One of them was the image you have at the top.

Jane said...

Hi Holly,
Wow! I can't believe you are still getting snow. Hopefully spring will arrive your way soon.
Very cute idea to put the coasters on the cabinets. It adds a lot of color and charm!
Jane

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Thanks for stopping by recently. I think those coasters look adorable on your cupboards. And as for the chrome knobs...Loooooove them! : )
M.L.

tales from an oc cottage said...

Oh! I used to love those Gooseberry Patch catalogues!!! I miss them so!

m ^..^