Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, April 4, 2011

Heart Of The Home Party

I just love the colors in this little Heart Of the Home button! I'm linking up with Shelia @ Note Songs for this favorite cupboard party! Click here to take a peek into cupboards all over blogland! are you ready to see my favorite cupboard? If you've been here before, you've already seen it! Tah-dah! Here it is! So I sort of cheated. ☺ I call these my happy shelves above my kitchen sink but it is actually a cupboard with the doors off. I guess you can call my style of decorating: Vintage Kindergarten ☺

The "Aunt Bee" cake carrier and canisters are recent additions to my farm house kitchen and I love them so much! They came from my local antique shop that opened right before Christmas. That's my mother's rolling pin up on the top shelf. She made great pastries with that rolling pin- a knack I did NOT inherit!


Thanks for coming by my blog! I will do my best to return the visit.

A big thanks to Shelia for hosting this party!


Enjoy!

18 comments:

stefanie said...

oh, it is sooooo cheery!!!

Mrs. Mobunny said...

Happy Indeed!

Angela said...

Well I love the look of what is in side your cupboard. The little valance is just so adorable also...

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Oh, I like your cheery cupboard. Love the tins. It brings back memories. Thanks for sharing. Karie

Shelia said...

Oh, I just love your cupboard! The metal cake holder and canisters are truly precious! I have a rolling pin that was my mothers and it looks like yours!
Thank you so much for coming to my party!
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Marydon said...

Now this is a real cupboard! What lovely vintage pieces ...

Have a lovely week ~
TTFN ~
Marydon

4/6 NEW GIVEAWAY BEGINS
4/5 Giveaway ends

Julie Harward said...

Hi there..love your blog, we do seem to like some of the same things..blog land, so full of kindred spirit! I love that you have your mom's rolling pin too. Come say hi any time :D

Janet said...

Oh I LOVE cheerful vintage pieces just like these! Thanks for sharing your cupboard!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh way to cute! LOVE those canisters to pieces! Yummy ice cream cookie jar!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Kim said...

Cute... I love the set of vintage canisters. They are definatly much more pleasing to the eye than just the plain old clear plastic ones you find in the stores these days.

Have an awesome day Holly!!

Kim

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Hi Holly...thanks for visiting my blog and leading me back to yours. You are so sweet! I love your shelves...what a great idea to display your rolling pin...I have my grandmother's but it's in a drawer. I think I just might get it out! Nice to meet you...~Ann

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I think your "vintage kindergarten" style of decorating is absolutely ADORABLE. So cute.

I'm dropping by to visit from Shelia's blog party. Hope you'll drop by and visit me as well. Would love to have you over!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Okay, you look like you are having way too much fun over here so I'm joining in! I'm your newest follower and I love your vintage shelves. So cute!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Well, Holly, I never tire of seeing your beautiful cupboard. It is so heartwarming. In our area the 'Andy' shows are into the colored episodes and I am now seeing your cannisters on the show every now and then. Twyla

Home Made Quilts By Granny said...

Absolutely Adorable Cupboards.Trish

Patti said...

Ok - I am totally in love with your cute kitchen arrangements. LOVE the KITCHEN blocks - way cute - and the cake carrier. You have inspired me! I'm going to go snoop around your blog - wayyyy cute!Thank you so much for visiting me!
Hugs, Patti

emily alix said...

Love, love, LOVE!!!!!!! So cute!

My Vintage Mending said...

This is the kind of shelf that keeps me going to back to the treasure hunt! I want all my shelves to look like this. Renee