Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Tag And Egg That I Made For Sandy

You all know how I love to play photographer so I had to do a photo shoot with the cutie pie tag and egg I made for Sandy! For my tag, I used one of my Meyercord nursery images that Sandy had previously admired. I'm on a dot kick so the tag had to have the dot treatment!

I paper Forget Me Nots so they had to go on there, too! I loved this yellow doily and had saved it for a long time before finally using it. I know someone gave it to me but I can't remember who! Was it you, dear reader?

I also made another sugary Meyercord nursery egg! I put a few different images on it but only two would photograph well.

Sweet!


I have lots of pastels going on here lately- don't I?! Don't worry. I'll be showing more good reds soon!

11 comments:

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Boo-hoo! Nobody likes my tag an egg!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, Holly, I Love your tag and egg!!! I was sick all day and just now felt like getting on the computer! You cheer up, we all love you! Twyla

Diann said...

Your tag and egg are so sweet! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

Sandy said...

I do and I OWN them..... na na na na na na. LOL Thanks again Holly... I love my goodies. xoso Sandy O

Susan S. said...

Hi Holly.....thanks for stopping by and leaving such sweet comments in my blog! I LOVE your blog and added myself as your newest follower. Your tag and eggs are beautiful....love the sugary affect on the eggs. And WHERE was this tag when I needed some good examples...LOL....It's precious! Hope you and your family have a "Big Ole" Fun Weekend!

Jessica at Kids Napping? I'm Scrapping! said...

I love them, Holly!! That tag is so stinkin' cute, and I don't know that I could have ever let go of that yellow doily. It is cu-u-ute!
It's hard not to be bummed about a low comment count, huh?! I think people come by and just leave without saying anything. I do it all the time, so I can't judge to harshly. :)

Jacqueline said...

When I see the soft cottage look you come to mind. You and your fluffy stuff are delightful indeed!
Your box is ready for shipping. I put some extra's in there just because...you are loved and there was room.

VintageBettys said...

We love your tag and the decals on the eggs, they are so cute ! Those images make us smile

~~Carol~~ said...

You're so funny, commenting on your own post Holly! I LOVE your tag and egg, and I wish I was Sandy! Did I ever tell you that I remember there being a huge fuzzy Meyercord decal on my chest of drawers when I was a little girl? I just can't remember if it was a bunny or a bear. I still haven't forgiven my Mom for stripping and refinishing that chest!

Rebecca said...

Oh girly...I love your tag an egg. You are SOOOOO FUNNY! We were away over Easter and so I'm just now getting back to snooping around blogland.

Hope your holiday was wonderful.

xoRebecca

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

oh sweetie, how precious! LOVE the tag:)