Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pics From Shabby, Pink and Pretty

**** The following pics are from sweet Kim's blog *** Have you ever visited Kim from Shabby, Pink and Pretty?

Kim's blog is one of the first girly blogs I found 3 years ago when I first started blogging! If you need a pretty fix- go to Kim's!
This pic demands to be on here twice so we will let it! ☺ I ♥ paper forget Me Nots!
Kim collects and takes pictures of the PRETTIEST dishes and linens and she has also been gathering craft supplies all these years. And now! Kim is crafting! Hurray! I knew she could do it! Take a look at these sweet and pretty tags that she made and gave to me this last Christmas. (Thanks again, Kim!)


Aren't they sweet? If you've been wanting to dip your toes into the pool of crafting- go for it! you can do it, too!

The sun is shinning here today and the guys are finally finishing up the work on our spare room! Hurray!

11 comments:

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Oh yeah, I've been following Kim's blog since I started a year ago. She got me back into pastels!

Diane Mars said...

I think I have been to her blog before, I am going to have to check, thanks for sharing I just know it will be delightful. Hows those new neighbors? The sun is sinning here!!! Yeah~ oxox, Diane

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Ah, it's a lovely sunny day here, too! I am waving at you, can you see me?! Kim's is such a pretty place to visit. She definitely is a girl after my own heart. Have a beautiful day, Holly! Twyla

Kim said...

Eeeks!!!!

I'm so thrilled to see what a wonderful post you've put together in my honor Holly. You're such a sweet friend. It makes me happy knowing you and so many other bloggers out there in blogland enjoy visiting my girly, pastel filled blog to see what I'm up to and to admire my collections.

You're the best!!

Kim

Elyse said...

so sweet! millinery forget me nots are among my very faves!

xo
elyse

Nan said...

Oh sweet blog and her tags are fabulous.

Queenie said...

Hey Holly,
The tags that Kim sent to you for Christmas are just precious!I love Kim's blog too and have enjoyed visiting with her...a visit over there to her lovely blog is always sooo inspiring and such fun :)
Hope you have a nice day...
Big hugs,
Queenie

Sherry from Alabama said...

Hello, Friend! I just stopped by to see what you've been up to. Thank you for the blog link. I hope to check out Kim's blog. Hope you have a wonderful week on your beautiful farm!

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

Jacqueline said...

Yes, I think a pretty fix is just what this girl with the curl needs! I would love to visit her sweet pastel world.

Protector of Vintage said...

What a lovely blog you have! I just finished browsing through your most recent posts and will be back for more. Have a nice day!

Angela said...

I adore the jar with buttons..oh my!!