Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rednesday Bunny

This bunny tag and red gingham coaster hangs on one of my kitchen cupboards. I guess I can call this my Red Easter decor! I just love the Red and Aqua together!

The tag was actually a Valentines gift a few years back from Lindsey of Two Crazy Crafters and Lindsey's Paper Scraps. Lindsey is an awesome paper crafter!

Go by Sue's today to see other Rednesday posts!


10 comments:

Angela said...

HI Holly! OH MY GOSH you DO have a cutie pie blog! I just became a follower today, too. Loving your sweet vintage images. I hope you post your Easter tag swap pics, too. I should be posting mine this Friday. Happy Easter!

Kim said...

So sweet. I love that little Bunny image.

Have a great day Holly!!!

Kim

Angela said...

Love that gingham coaster Holly. Just beautiful..loving the tag too...

S said...

Too cute!

LV said...

It does not take much for a pretty red post. Your bunny image and coaster are neat.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Glad you are still enjoying that bunny:) Hope you have a happy, sunny, springy day! Twyla

gengen said...

Oh my it is cute..happy Rednesday...

Nan said...

Oh that is a darling bunny coaster.

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

That is so sweet, I love it !
Blessings,
~Myrna

SueLovesCherries said...

That is so cute! Leave it to Lindsay to make such an adorable tag!