Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Strawberries For Rednesday!

Isn't this kitty just adorable?! Sue, thanks so much for coming up with such sweet images for our special day! Welcome to Rednesday, girls! Today I want to show you this strawberry pic that hangs in my vintage farm house kitchen. It sure was hard to get a pic of it without a glare!The frame was from the Goodwill and the strawberries are just scrapbook paper from Joann's. I just took the old goodwill pic out and popped the paper in. Easy peasy custom decor! I'll be showing you more strawberry items and "decorating on a budget" ideas on Rednesdays to come!

I'm linking up with Sue and the Girls over at It's A Very Cherry World!
Go check it out!

6 comments:

Dolly said...

Great idea Holly!
Hmmm....I am thinking cherries :-)

Hugs,
Dolly

Ann said...

soon you will be getting strawberries.

Great photo esp in the winter.

Angela said...

I loved it! What a great idea.

~~Carol~~ said...

One of my favorite things is being able to decorate cheaply! This is so cute, and I can't wait to see more of your ideas, Holly!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Sandy said...

Holly,
Cute! In regards to my books...I would take them to Kinko's ( a copy stor in my area) and have proffesional copies made the same size...and frame those. I could never take the book apart! :):) Sandy

Bumpkin Bears said...

I LOVE that kitty! I'm so happy to have found your blog :) Hugs, Catherine x