Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Cutie Pie Poultry Pageant

I finally have some poultry on the farm! Mr. rooster thinks he's the cutest and I'm a bit inclined to agree.



But Mr. Duck is really cute, too!



Couldn't you just kiss those duck lips!



Here they are together bickering over who is the cutest! Men!



They now both reside on my happy shelves in my kitchen where they fit right in. I'll have to get a new picture to show you.




These sweeties came from my favoritest antique shop- Back Porch Treasures!




Happy Rednesday! Link up with us at Sue's over at It's A Very Cherry World!

11 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

What a sweet conversation. How cute would these be as pincushions, pen holders, any thing really. I have such a hard time leaving these things behind. Perfect picks...smiles...Renee

LV said...

A very cute red poultry showing.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

They are cute poultry! I hope they learn to get along:) They are destined to be together. So glad you brought them home to live on your farm. Have a nice day! Twyla

heartfelt living said...

Holly, these are the cutest ever!!! I love their eyes too!

Sunny Simple Life said...

Red white and polka dots. What's not to love. These are adorable.

Jacqueline said...

I can't stand it...that is WAY CUTE! I must click off your blog right now...between you and Carol from Old Glory Cottage a girl with a curl could have straight hair from the overwhelming feeling of cute!!!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Certainly no one would want to harm those "chicks"! (I know, I know: one is a duckling!)

GOING FOR THE RED

“If forced to make choices,” she said,
“I’d go for the crimson and red.
I’d let go of green,
(Some think it’s obscene),
Embracing magenta instead.”


Dancers in Red

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

they are both so adorable...love them!!

~~Carol~~ said...

Polka dotted poultry! Could there be anything cuter? Glad you finally got some animals for the farm!

Christina Rodrigues said...

very cuuute.

have a great weekend!

SueLovesCherries said...

I hope they will always be friends, because they're too cute to separate! I bet you smile every time you look at them!