Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, May 16, 2011

Let's Hop Inside My hutch

Have you ever wished you were very small?

Let's pretend that we are- and hop inside my old built in hutch! This hutch is in my dinning room by a big window! It's my favorite room of the house! (Cake made by Queenie from Queenie's Vintage Finds and Treasures!)


There are no country club rules to obey inside my hutch but everything displayed here must be either pretty or cute! (Cup cake made by Twyla from Two crazy Crafters!)


It doesn't matter if it's in style or if it obeys design rules. If I like it- in it goes!


It only has to make me feel happy when I sit at the table and look. (Forget Me Nots from Sandy O at Gammie's Little House.)


I've discovered that my hutch is a great place to display many of my vintage cards! (Some of them are from Tina @ Sweetina Vintage)


Teddy planter was a give away win from Sonya @ Dime Store Thrift) I mix and match styles to a shameless degree! (Star fish made by M from Tales From An OC Cottage!)


Everything in here was gifted, thrifted or crafted! (There are cards in here from Jackie @ once Upon A Fairyland.)



Here's my kitty. She's dieting with me. (I lost 4 pounds this week but she didn't lose any!)


There are also cards in here from Carol @ Old Glory Cottage and Elizabeth from Creative Breathing! I even hung some card fronts on the back wall since I'm not crazy about that beige color!


I will probably tweak these shelves daily. Feathering is what it's all about for me!

Are you tired yet? ☺






Thank you all for joining me in my hutch! It's a happy place to be!

I your comments and I hope you all have a happy day!

15 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Eeeekkkk...I get to be first! You are over here doing the bunny hop in your way soooo cute hutch and I have square dancing on my mind. I know we are really partners in thrift crime. If it ain't cute, Holly and Molly don't like it!
By the way, I have a wee envelope coming to you from my happy room to your Holly Farm...just because...were partners in cute.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Your hutch is a fun place to visit! It is so nice because it holds so many things from friends. You are loved! Have a sweet day! Twyla

Shelley said...

I loved hopping into your sweet hutch...I can see why it makes you so happy...blessings on your week dear Holly....

Debbie @ ribbonwoodcottage.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely adorable. I love hutches and frequently type them into google images to see what goodness comes up for me to look at!
Blessings,
Debbie

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Your hutch is filled with sweetness! Very quaint!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Holly.. It looks FABULOUS !!!

I love seeing hutches crammed full of pretty eye candy and this one does it for me.. I can definately see you have an eye for dispay and of course, that you have fun playing house and re-arranging all of your fabulous vintage treasures and handmade gifts.

Makes me want to come and do some shopping in your hutch.

:)

Sweetina said...

Your hutch is Dreamy! It's like a stroll through pretty pastel Cutie Pie Land! I can imagine you fluffing and feathering there, which is so much fun isn't it?! You have really created such a sweet happy place for you yummy collectables.
Your photos are super also,Holly. Thanks for mentioning the cards I sent you! Am always on the lookout for you,My Dear Friend!
Tina xox

My Vintage Mending said...

I want to come and enjoy that sweet hutch. Mine is way too small for all that vintage treasure. But you did give me lots of wonderful ideas for adding cards and lovelies...thanks for sharing...Renee

Roselle said...

It's all adorable and sweet! I love the idea of displaying your vintage cards in there! I may have to steal that idea!
xo
Roselle

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Holly~ totally cute! Has your collection grown? Have a great day.
XO~

Natasha Burns said...

oh what a sweet fun hutch Holly~!!!! I bet you smile every time you go near it :)

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Freedom to decorate however you choose, I love it! No rules, no perfectionism, just love of all things pretty. Now THAT'S what I call decorating!

Jill

~~Carol~~ said...

Well that's by far the cutest hutch I've ever seen, but I would expect no less at Cutie Pie Cottage! So nice that it's filled with things from friends too. I bet you're going to have endless fun changing the decor around, especially for all of the holly-days!

Linda Ruthie said...

When can I move in? Now I know that I need to pack up some things on my shelves that I'm tired of and fill them up with vintage sweetness. I wonder how long until hubby notices?

tales from an oc cottage said...

A VERY happy place to be!!!!!


m ^..^