Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Red Mini Barn

WELCOME! I love this little red mini barn almost as much as my big 1904 one. This mini barn even has its own hitching post! Do you see who is hitched there? Isabella the bunny! What can I say? I don't have a horse! The barn has 3 little rooms and so far, only one of them is occupied by Isabella. (Pssst, I wish I could take the whole barn over and make it all mine!)

Giddy up cowbunny! We only left Isabella hitched up long enough to take these pics and then we let her run off and hide!

These pics were taken in early spring. the grass surrounding the barn is so green and waist high now!


Thanks for coming by to visit! I loooove your comments! I'm linking up to Rednesday hosted by Sue of It's A Very Cherry World!

Holly

12 comments:

Lesley said...

That is cute. How did Isabella like being hitched?

My Vintage Mending said...

Oh I need a cowbunny...How cute! Smiles...Renee

Rebecca said...

I love your little barn play house. We've got three barns-but I love our little smokehouse!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hi Holly! Oh, that is too cute! I love your sense of humor. Cowbunny, he,he. I wish you could have the barn for your very own, too! It would be a cute barn:) Have a fun day! Twyla

LV said...

What a great post presentation. Surprised that bunny stayed around that long.

~~Carol~~ said...

I hope the cowbunny is just the start of your farm animal collection! I think you also need a goat hitched up there, and a wee little piggy too!
Happy REDnesday,
Carol

Mary said...

Love your little red barn...!

VintageBettys said...

Your cowbunny is so cute :) The roses on you other post are so beautiful, what lovely scenery you have!

Margie said...

i love your little barn ... i often wish i had some kind of outbuilding on our property ... there is a foundation for one in our back yard with a path made of large slate like stones ... i often wonder what it looked like ... what it may have been used for!

Queenie said...

The views are gorgeous on the farm Holly! Lucky you to have two barns...I can visulize this small one all dolled up on the inside with all of your pretties on the inside...who knows maybe one day you could turn it into your very own little private getaway :) By the way, your cowbunny is the cutest little thing :)

Happy 4th to you and your family!
Big hugs,
Queenie

P.S. Your rose garden is gorgeous Holly! Hope you cut some to enjoy inside too :) What a wonderful surprise for you...I bet since spring has sprung in your area everyday has been full of surprises on the farm...looks like pure joy to me...there's nothing quite like country life...I just love it :)

Jacqueline said...

This post was the BEST MEDICINE! Now I know why we are friends...there is nobody like HOLLY! Everyone needs a Holly and a cowbunny. Giddy up little bunny...oh, I love it!!!
Now, because of you, I'm really happy! See my post today...I should have added step #6, Have a Holly in your life!!!

Jacqueline said...

Are you still in the barn with yer wabbit?
If Sadie Mae were there she would be chasing it. What's cute about Sadie and chasing bunnies is that she does not run she hops after them. It's so funny. If they stop, so does she, when they hop, she hops...True story of a pom and rabbit...Sadie just follows the leader!