Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's Party Time!

If this is your first time here to Girls At Heart- Welcome! My name is Holly and I'm glad you're here! I couldn't help but show off my favoritest rooster of all time! The red dots totally get me and I GET them!!

He's a tiny toothpick holder but he packs a big punch of charm! He reminds me of a vintage children's card image with his big, roundy eyes and long eye lashes! I haven't named him yet. Any suggestions?

But he's not my only rooster...

The rooster on this tin is a true family man but my goodness, his wife lays dotty eggs! Who could pass that up? Not me! All the birds who came to this party are from my local antique store where I shop OFTEN!


Thank you so much Shelia for throwing this party for us and making blog land a fun place to be!


Go by Shelia's Note Songs blog to see her chicks and roos and to see who else linked up for this party! Have a great week everyone!


15 comments:

Tami said...

Visiting from Note Songs: the little chick is just too adorable!

Have a great week!
Tami @ A Girls Gotta Nest

Shelia said...

Oh, what a cute little booger! I have fallen in love with him and those big ole flirty Roosterlette eyes! :) The tin is wonderful too!
Thank you so much for coming to my party.
You are a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Betty said...

Enjoyed my visit...
Liked all your saucy roosters!

Betty @ Country Charm

Happier Than a Pig in Mud said...

The toothpick holder is just too cute, gave me a big smile:@)

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Hi Holly,
Cute little planter! I have a soft spot for tins...
Deb :)

Jacqueline said...

Polka-Dot-Pete, that's his name and cute is his game!
He'll keep your picks and even pick up tiny sticks, the magical Polka-Dot-Pete!
Sweet!

Cindy said...

Your chickens are just darling! I love the polka-dot eggs!
You are so right, Shelia really does help to make blog land a fun place to visit and her sweetness is infectious!
Hugs, Cindy

S said...

That first little roo is over the top cute - I get the dots too!

Gail @ Faithfulness Farm said...

LOVE your sweet, spotty, dotty roo!

Blessings!
Gail

Julie Harward said...

I love that first little one...cutest chick I have ever seen! This has bees so fun. :D

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Darling chicken collection! Cute little chick! :)

~~Carol~~ said...

That polka dot chicken is one of my all-time favorites, and it's so perfect that you have that tin with the dotty eggs!
Have a great weekend!
Carol

Marydon said...

Love that polka dot chickie, Holly.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon

emily alix said...

I LOVE the toothpick holder! What a cute little face it has! Cute!

VintageBettys said...

Holly, That little dotty rooster is too... cute!