Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, September 12, 2011

25 Cent Vintage Melamine!

Vintage from my local thrift store is my favorite kind! 25 cents for a Blue melamine plate! Here's a close up of the flowers. Yes, there's a chip and it's lost its shine but that's okay.

I'll always keep going to the antique mall and stores but finding cheap vintage at the thrifts is such a thrill, isn't it?!


I'm linking up with Angelina/Ruby Jean for Blue Monday! Go tell her hello!

Come back tomorrow for *Dotty Hop Day*

4 comments:

Elyse said...

hi ya, holly!

i literally did a double-take (double scroll?) at that plate. way to score!

your new blog is adorable!!!

happy monday

xo
elyse

My Vintage Mending said...

Gorgeous...the hint of color and design...wish they made these still. I have tucked a set away for a little one for many years from now. To play with. Grandma has to have all the good stuff. It is never too early to start preparing. Smiles...Renee

donna said...

I am so addicted to thrift/resale shops these days. What a great find. I know you will find something really cute to do with it.

Mom Walds Place said...

Love, love, love vintage melamine especially if there are flowers!