Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Buy Your Own Button Ball Garland!

Hello bloggy peeps! I am thrilled that some of you are interested in buying my Button Ball Garlands! (Garland above and below made for Sandy of 521 Lake street)

My garlands are lovingly hand made by me here on my farm. The mini Styrofoam balls are covered with tiny strips of fabric and then strung with coordinating buttons. They remind me of pom poms or strung pop corn! (Pictured below- Autumn garland made for me!)


Button ball garlands can be hung from the ceiling, along curtains, shelves or just about anywhere! I'm wanting to make one for my white Christmas tree this year!

Button Ball Garlands come in 2 different sizes:


3 FT for $20.00


or


4 FT for $25.00


These prices include shipping.


(Custom garlands below made for my give away winner Renee of My Vintage Mending.)



I do not have an etsy shop or paypal account at this time but if you want to buy a garland of your own, you can email me and we can set up your order and buying info. Click on my profile button in the side bar to find my e mail address if you don't already have it.







Here below is a custom patriotic garland in the design stage. I love designing custom orders! I feel like I'm designing a quilt! A custom order will take a little extra time to put together and can't be shipped immediately but I think they are worth the short wait!

Here's a couple of good close ups showing the texture of the fabric balls. Depending on the fabric and my mood, some are shabbier than others.

I love filling custom orders but you can also order a multi colored garland for a quicker shipping time. Here below is my original multi colored garland sold to my first customer, Elizabeth of Creative Breathing! (Photo by Elizabeth.)




A link to this pricing post will be included in my side bar for future reference.


A big thank you to all you girls who have encouraged me in my creating through the years! If you are an old friend or a new, just know that YOU are special to me and to God!


I'm Linking up to my friend Jennifer's blog the Sugar Pink Boutique for her new linky party!

16 comments:

Kim K. said...

So very very pretty! Your work is just lovey!!

Lynn said...

Hi Holly,
thank you so much for working on my patriotic garland! You are such a sweetie. Hugs and I hope you get lots of orders!
Hug,
Lynn

My Vintage Mending said...

I love love love mine....These are the cutest and sweetest things to decorate with. Santa told me he already ordered my wallpaper...I cannot wait. So happy for you. Smiles...Renee

Protector of Vintage said...

Those are super cute. What talent you have!!

Diane Mars said...

You have been so busy I love the way your garlands are looking, such great Happy Colors and the buttons just add that bit of whimsy. Congratulations, on your sales. oxox, Diane

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

These garlands are so cute! Clever girl!

vivian said...

Oh Holly.. I do want one too.. I just cant decide on colors! I love the patriotic one, I love the shabby chic one! I shall have to figure it out.. but put me on your list.. k? no hurry though.
they are really really adorable!
ahave a great day
xo
vivian

Creative Breathing said...

Holly! I just saw Renee's garland and absolutely love how it turned out! I know there will be another in my future. I am deciding where and what color! E

donna said...

Your garland's are so cute.
Hugs
donna

Pam S. said...

Oh, they are just too precious!

patchworkandlace said...

They are soo lovely ,very unusual ,very pretty and so cute ,your very clever xx

DondaLee's said...

These are just fabulous! You need an Etsy shop, girl!

EvA. . . said...

Hi Holly! I love this its so cute and creative! Thanks for the compliment on my wreath over at Dondalee's. following along!!!!

Queenie said...

These are all so precious Holly! I know a lot of time and hard work goes into these...I love all the different color combos...making one for your white tree will be perfect! I am so glad you are marketing your creations now...I always thought you should :) Congratulations to you sweetie and I wish you bunches of success with it and I hope that you sell out ...I know you will! The best part is that you are having fun too :)
Big hugs,
Queenie

♥ Noelle ♥ said...

these are so cute Holly! you do a great job:)

Jenny Holiday said...

So cute!!!!