Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, November 11, 2011

Inspiration Station!





Look at these wonderful packaging ideas supplied by the talented Jessica of Two Shades Of Pink! I love to visit Jessica any ole time because she's so sweet and fun and she gives the best tutorials on all things crafty! For the next couple months, Jessica has a special treat for us and will be posting festive packaging and crafts for the holiday season. It's been a lot of fun already so go by and see Jessica of Two Shades Of Pink! starting with her first post in the series and join in on the fun!

6 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Holly I have tried so hard to remember where I got those little bags and I just cannot remember. Can I blame it on age? or paint...it must be the paint! These are just darling...I am heading to Jessica's...smiles...Renee

Ruby Jean said...

I just LOVE Jessica...Not only are her crafts Sweet and Fun.... but so is she :) Loving her series..

Nan said...

Thanks for the tip I will check her blog out.

Shelia said...

These are so cute! I'll have to pop over and visit her blog.
Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

vivian said...

good morning sweet Holly, those are cute wrapping ideas. Iguess its time to start thinking about wrapping gifts. Ive decided since my family size has more then doubled in the last year, that I'm buying less, but more meaningful gifts and I'm going to wrap them beautifully instead of just throwing paper on them like i've always done! (I do wrap some things my specially,but not the massive amounts of gifts that are usally under the tree!)
I cant believe how close christmas is and I havent bought a thing yet!
maybe I should go shopping today!
have a great day!
xo
vivian

Two Shades of Pink said...

Holly, I have meant to come back here several times to thank you for such a lovely feature. Please forgive me for not getting here sooner but your words are some of the kindest I have ever received! You are wonderful my friend!
Hugs!
Jess