Eeeps! Thank you, Renee of My Vintage Mending for letting me use this perfect image for our dotty swap! Everyone grab it and help spread the word! (I added the borders and the words.) It's Time To Dotty Up! Are we Ready?
The rules of the swap are simple:
1. USA bloggers only (sorry!)
2. Leave a comment on THIS POST saying you want to join and I'll match you up with a partner once all the names are in. I'll leave the sign up open for one week.
3. You and your partner will exchange addresses and send each other *3 dotty related items ONLY*! can we restrain ourselves?
4. Items can be *store bought, home made or a combo of both*.
5. Find out your partner's style and fav colors by asking and/or visiting their blog.
6. Mail off swap by: Feb 10th- does that sound good or should we wait longer?
Here are some *examples* of items we could send to help jump start our January brains! These are *examples* only:
*A dotty candle, dotty note card set and a dotty hankie
*A dotty cup, dotty fabric and a dotty box.
*A dotty scarf, dotty scrap book paper and a dotty bowl.
*Once everyone has joined, I will list the partners in a separate post but also contact you by e mail. Please make sure I have your e mail address!
This is going to be fun!
(This is my first time to host a swap so please bear with me and let me know if I've forgotten anything.)