Hello, girls! Here's what we've all been waiting for!
The dotty swap partner list!
(Each name is linked- just click to visit your partner's blog and exchange info!)
Roselle of Seaside Rose Creations and Trisha of Glass Slippers And All Sorts Of stuff
Renee of My Vintage Mending and Angelina of Ruby Jean
Shirley of Zetta's Aprons and Besty of The little Red Hen At Home
Mary of Mom Wald's Place and Susie of Little Susie Homemaker
Molly of Birdie Blue and Jennifer of Sugar Pink Boutique
Lynn of Life On The Wienee Ranch and Dorothy of Hen's Rule
Jenny of Jenny's Heart and Velma of Down Our Country Road
Lisa of Pupylov Memories and Sarah of Sing and Don't Be Silent
Donna of Donna's Lavender Nest and Debbie Kay of My Vintage Daydreams
Jann of Have A Daily Cup With Mrs. Olson and Noelle of Think. Happy. Thoughts
Sweet Bee of Sweet Bee Cottage and Sue of It's A Very Cherry World
Linda of Linda Ruthie's Aprons and me!
Here are the rules:
1. You and your partner will exchange addresses and swap 3 dotty items only!
2. Items may be hand made, store bought or a combo of both.
3. Find out your partner's style and favorite colors by asking or visiting their blog.
4. You MUST NOT stress. (This is just a little swap!)
5. You MUST have fun! (Your partner will love getting your little package and you will love getting hers!)
4. Mail off swap by Feb. 10-th (Is this too soon? Should we wait until after Valentines Day?)
Tips and hints:
*Wrap your items up really cute.
*Be generous but don't break the bank and make your partner feel guilty.
Ready, set, GO get your dots!
Let me know if any of the links don't work properly or if I accidently missed someone!