Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Swap Partners Revealed!

Hello, girls! Here's what we've all been waiting for!

The dotty swap partner list!
(Each name is linked- just click to visit your partner's blog and exchange info!)

Roselle of Seaside Rose Creations and Trisha of Glass Slippers And All Sorts Of stuff

Renee of My Vintage Mending and Angelina of Ruby Jean

Shirley of Zetta's Aprons and Besty of The little Red Hen At Home

Mary of Mom Wald's Place and Susie of Little Susie Homemaker

Molly of Birdie Blue and Jennifer of Sugar Pink Boutique

Lynn of Life On The Wienee Ranch and Dorothy of Hen's Rule

Jenny of Jenny's Heart and Velma of Down Our Country Road

Lisa of Pupylov Memories and Sarah of Sing and Don't Be Silent

Donna of Donna's Lavender Nest and Debbie Kay of My Vintage Daydreams

Jann of Have A Daily Cup With Mrs. Olson and Noelle of Think. Happy. Thoughts

Sweet Bee of Sweet Bee Cottage and Sue of It's A Very Cherry World

Linda of Linda Ruthie's Aprons and me!

Here are the rules:
1. You and your partner will exchange addresses and swap 3 dotty items only!

2. Items may be hand made, store bought or a combo of both.

3. Find out your partner's style and favorite colors by asking or visiting their blog.

4. You MUST NOT stress. (This is just a little swap!)

5. You MUST have fun! (Your partner will love getting your little package and you will love getting hers!)

4. Mail off swap by Feb. 10-th (Is this too soon? Should we wait until after Valentines Day?)

Tips and hints:

*Wrap your items up really cute.

*Be generous but don't break the bank and make your partner feel guilty.

Ready, set, GO get your dots!

Let me know if any of the links don't work properly or if I accidently missed someone!

16 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Holly. So well planned and thought out. I think this is just perfect. Thanks for getting it all together. Smiles...Renee

The Cottage Market {Andrea} ♥ said...

hope you have FUN FUN FUN Girls!!!!! hugs...

Linda Ruthie said...

Hi Sweety! If you still need a swap partner, I'd be happy to play along. Let me know and I'll get started polka-dotting right away.
Linda

Mom Walds Place said...

Waaait, you do not have a partner?! That is just wrong, wrong, wrong. Hmm, we shall have to see about that.

Wow, that's a lot of dotty folks!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what all of you come up with. I hope there will be pictures! I know they will be so much fun to see.
Hugs,
Julie

Ruby Jean said...

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! I am SO Excited...And to be partnered with Renee....Oh how FUN!!!! Looking forward to the SWAP!!!! :)

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Holly, this is going to be fun. Been really looking forward to it. I get to meet my partner now! Yay!
Susie

hensrule said...

Oh, I couldn't have gotten a better partner, Lynn, at Life On The Weiner Ranch! You know I love my doxie! Thanks, can't wait to get looking for dots!
Dorothy

Jann Olson said...

Sounds fun Holly! I hopped over to say 'Hi' to Noelle. Thanks for planning this fun swap!
Hugs, Jann

Lisa said...

I think it is great! I cannot wait!! I will be shopping this weekend!
Hugs, Lisa

Betsy said...

Hi Holly

Thanks for hosting this swap-it's going to be a lot of fun! There's nothing better than polka-dots!

Betsy

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

This is going to be so much fun. You have teamed me up with someone I don't know and it's going to be exciting to meet someone new!

Sugar Pink Boutique said...

Oh I'm so excited my first swap!! This will be so much thank you for hosting this Holly you're doing a beautiful job! Hugs, Jennifer ♥

Jacqueline said...

Golly dog nabit, I missed the show! I simply cannot find a moment to play...until today!

Stay warm, we have rain coming down and water from snow everywhere! Flooding next...welcome Mr.Winter! Time to leave now...

JJ

Roselle said...

Holly:

So much fun!
Thanks for doing this :)

xo
Roselle

The Polka Dot Closet said...

This swap looks absolutely adorable! There is going to be some cute posts! I know Ruby Jean and I cannot even imagine the cute things she will come up with, getting blogger gifts is way better than Christmas! Glad I could help a little with bloggers latest hiccup, it was not like blogger was down just not working right! Oh, and you put my linky party on your side panel...Thank you! I hope you can make it!

Carol