Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, February 2, 2012

All Is Well

Thank you so much for all the get happy soon wishes on my post before last! I'm feeling much better after a week of getting outside DAILY for at least 30 minutes! I've only had the light box for 2 days, so I can't give a fair review yet. Just a reminder for all my swapping girls! Mail out day for the swap is Feb. 10th or before. Let me know if you're having any problems.

I've been redecorating my white hutch and will show you when I'm all done!

7 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

I have had so much fun finding and making the dotty items for my partner...I am sending them to her tomorrow. Thanks for letting me participate and I am so glad that a little sunshine and fresh air is helping you! =D

My Vintage Mending said...

I have had so much creative fun with this dotty swap. Thank you for the challenge. It is what keeps the inspiration alive. Smiles...Renee

Mom Walds Place said...

Dots are poppin' out all over here! It was a bit of a surprise though to find out that the tenth was next Friday already. Time flies when you are having fun!

Betsy said...

I'm finishing up my dotty surprises this weekend--it's been a lot of fun. Thanks for hosting this swap. Isn't it amazing what just a little bit of sun each day can do?

Betsy

vivian said...

so glad youre feeling better. I do think getting outside makes a world of difference! i hope everyone posts all the dotty things theyve been working on , I'm dying to see them all!
Happy Friday dear!
xoxo
vivian

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

I'm so glad to hear that Holly! Keep taking care of yourself!!!
Julie

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Holly,
You been on my mind. I keep hoping its sunny where you live. Glad you been getting your daily dose. Its a blizzard here in Colorado today! The Dotty Hop is such a fun idea, I been having lots of fun preparing for it!
Blessings,
Susie