Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dress Form Party On Dotty Day

Welcome to Cutie Pie Cottage! Today, I am joining up with Carol from the Polka Dot Closet for her dress form party! When I realized that the party was also falling on my Polka Dotty Day I decided to use my new hutch top as a "back drop" for my dress forms. I have 2 dress forms to show today. This first one is a doll sized dress form that I wanted to give a make over but ran low on motivation. I think she's pretty cool just the way she is, though! I picked her up at my local antique shop for just a dollar! Secondly, I have a mini dress form made out of paper made for me by my friend Kim from Shabby, Pink And Pretty! Isn't it cute? She gave a link for the template somewhere on her blog and I meant to grab it for you but... I didn't! Ha-ha! Motivation is scarce around here these days!

Go by Carol's (click HERE) to see the other dress forms that showed up for the party!


Come by tomorrow for Rednesday to see my white kitchen hutch with its new oil cloth counter!

12 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Hey, you got a bargain on that cute little dress form! Looking forward to seeing your hutch! Have a wonderful day, Holly! Twyla

My Vintage Mending said...

Cute and crafty! Can't wait to see what you cooked up. Smiles...Renee

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

I have 2 mini forms. Bella Blue didn't know what to wear. Maybe next time she'll really be dressed for the Ball.Love the paper one that Kim made. Ths is FUN!! Let the party begin!
Deb

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine said...

I love that dress form! Wouldn't it be fun to have a full-sized one like that? I can't wait to see your kitchen hutch!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Holly, Just love this dress form and it looks similar to my mini size I use for pins and such. Love the dress form creation too. Too cute for dotty day too.
Have fun!!!
Blessings, Celestina Marie

Cindy@OldTimePickers said...

Too cute! Popping in from Carol's dress form party to say hi!

Kim said...

Awwwwwww.. You're so sweet Holly for including the paper dress form tag I made for you for your dress form party post. What smart thinking that was on your part. I should have thought about And BTW. I think your thrift store dress form is just adorable. Wouldn't it be fun to be able to sew and make her some darling little dresses to wear?

Aledia said...

So sweet!! I love black and white together... Thank You for sharing them with us.

Have a great night!

Aledia~

Debbie@Debbie-Dabble and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So pretty and I am adoring that sweet paper one! What a great idea!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Jann Olson said...

Very cute Holly! I like both of them. I joined that fun party also.
Hugs,
Jann

Kelly said...

Hey there! I am so happy to see your pretty project!! I am totally jealous! I want one just like it!!

BTW, I used packing tape on my pantry shelves almost 4 years ago and I haven't had a bit of a problem with it coming loose!

http://oilclothaddict.blogspot.com/2009/03/pantry-project-1_23.html

thanks for the oilcloth love!

debi huntsman said...

Cute dressforms! Love them both.