Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Yo! Wus Up?

My dotty swap package from Linda of Linda Ruthie's Aprons - that's what! Look how cute the wrapping and card were!

She made me a yo-yo table runner! I adore yo-yos! I have this thing for anything that is little and round. I guess that's why I like dots!

Look at all these adorable fabrics she used! I love it so much that I looked at it in my bed last night! ☺ So much work on Linda's part but sooo appreciated by me!

And she made me a cute, little round dotty box with a kitty face! Eeeks!

And there were these adorable bottle cap magnets inside the box! Double eeeks!

She also sewed up a pot holder for my red and yellow kitchen!

With dots on both sides!

Isn't that a clever idea?

somehow this seems like more than 3 items but I love my goodies so much, Linda! Thank you once again!


And thank you to all the swappers who signed up for my first swap! You were all a great bunch of girls to work with! I hope you had fun! I think swaps, parties and give aways are what help keep blogging fun so I wanted to pitch in and try to do my part.


If you haven't showed your goodies on your blog already, I'm sure we would all love to see!

14 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

Well, she nailed you spot on! No pun intended. This was such fun. Thank you again for hosting. Smiles...Renee

Blessed Serendipity said...

What wonderful gifts! I love the yo yo runner. So much love and work went into that I am sure.

Danielle

Mom Walds Place said...

Cuties for a Cutie!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

How wonderful! Can't wait to see how you use your new cuties.

Nan said...

Oh those are great gifts you have there.

Jann Olson said...

W.O.W. that is super dotty fabulous! I made yo-yo toppers for my first daughters wedding. I know how much work the are. I mailed my package to Noelle on Friday. I will post about it soon.
Hugs,
Jann

donna said...

Your spotty gifts are so cute. I heart yo yo's too. Your partner did an awesome job.
Hugs
donna

GARAGE SALE GAL ~ Deb's Earthly Delights said...

Great gifts for you! Yes, us "girls" love to swap, trade and just giveaway things!
Deb :)

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Oh wow...she put alot of work into all of her dotty items!! And they are all so cute!
I got my dotty gift on Friday and hope to show the items I made in a couple of days.
This is my first swap and, you're right...it's one of many reasons why blogging is so much fun!

Jenny's Heart said...

I had a great time doing this swap, it was such a good idea and I have enjoyed getting to know Velma :)
The package I sent has made it to her and her blog, and her package to me is on it's way :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yes, Linda spoiled you! That runner is really special! And those bottle cap magnets are just the Cutest! Looks like everyone had a great swap! Have a nice day, Holly! Twyla

Linda Ruthie said...

It was so much fun to shower you with dots!
Your package arrived and I LOVE it! I will be posting soon.

Trisha said...

Thank you so much for putting this swap together. I had a lot of fun and received some wonderful things! I just put up a post with the things I gave and the things I got-you will have to check it out. Thanks again and have a Happy Valentine's Day!

~Trisha

The Tablescaper said...

What a beautiful runner. So much detail.

- The Tablescaper