Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Favorite Find

Happy Dotty Day everyone! The happy shelves above my kitchen sink are here to greet you today! I recently posted these shelves AND my dotty hutch over at my new favorite web site- My Favorite Find! Have you been there? Have you heard about it? Serena from Farm Chicks (along with her team) have created a new web site for showing finds and telling about shops and events. You can comment on the posts you like, meet new people and add things to your favorites. Click HERE to go to the site and look for the "request invitation" link. "Invitation only" means no spam and no word verification hoops to jump through!

The winner of last week's dotty give away is Happy Holiday Girl! Happy is a new blogger that I met over at My favorite Find so it's a nice way to meet other collectors, too!

The sun is shining here today and I feel a burst of energy coming on! Laters!

10 comments:

Shirley Hatfield said...

I love your happy shelves...I still haven't converted my Zetta cupboard to happy shelves yet...but soon! =D

Happy Holiday Girl said...

Hey thanks for mentioning my blog Holly! I too enjoy the "my favorite find" because you get to tell your story of your find! My hubby and mom have been great ears for me to tell my very detailed thrifting stories to! Now, I can share the stories with other people online:)

Oh, I did try responding to your email about me winning but it came back to me as "undeliverable". Not sure why.

Thanks again:):):)

Sewn With Grace said...

Love it! What a cheery place to look at each day!

becktovintage said...

when I look your blog, I like all your pictures and views very much. Your blog view makes me happy. I like your blog too much. Thank you and best wishes..

Speedy Lady said...

I would be much happier standing at my kitchen sink if I had your happy things to look at. Love it!

Jacqueline said...

okay, here I go, ready or not, hop, skip and a jump over to visit Happy Holiday Girl!

Giving you a hug as I pass on by!

My Vintage Mending said...

Holly this is such a gorgeous photo. I am so happy to see all your dots. Just makes me smile...Renee

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for the heads up on the Finds website! I hadn't heard of it before and think it looks like fun! I saw your shelves there:) I have been enjoying the sunshine, too! Hope you have a wonderful day! Twyla

Antigone said...

Where oh where did you find that dotty trim on the edges of your shelves? I have a china hutch that some one put horrible ivy decals on, I don't want to sand them off as I don't think I could match the stain. I just love, love, love your blog! It makes me smile every time I stop by.
Thanks

Chenille Cottage said...

Thank you, sweet Holly, for stopping by for a visit. I agree....we have so many things in common! Red and white polka dots, kitties, thriftiness, antiquing, grandbabies, Idaho (I lived in Nampa for five years), our faith in God knowing that He is in trustworthy as He guides our future...You are a delight, my dear new friend!
Blessings and thanks for your kind comments!
Carolynn. xo