Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tails From The Craft Room.

It occurred to me that I have many tails in my craft room. Bunny tails abound but so do deer and bear tails! (Cup cake and flowers from The Dollar Tree) Can't forget duck tails! Woo-hoo-oo! ☺

Lambys too!

Close up of my "giant" spring button/ball garland. ☺

And my most favorite tail of all- a giraffe tail!

Have you met my chenille giraffe? I love him! His name is Jeremy. See how I have him hung on a line? I just love the combo of pink, blue and yellow that is found in this children's spread.

I bought him at a Virginia flea market a few years ago for $12.00.

It's a small twin size with very little wear. I was thrilled when I found it! I hugged it to me all the way home!

Here's a close up of one of the flowers.

And here's a parting shot of Jeremy's little feets! Wherever YOUR feet take you today, I know you will be blessed!
My landlord has to come look at the overhead light in my craft room/bedroom tomorrow. I'm sure he's going to wonder our master bedroom is a "baby room" Hee-hee!


Thanks for coming by!

15 comments:

My Vintage Mending said...

I get this all the time. Oh when is the baby coming....Always room for more sweet nursery items...this is looking great. Smiles...Renee

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Oh my gosh Holly, so cute. I love the giraffe. I love it all. I have things hanging too, and I'm sure anyone would think I was crazy that wasn't a collector of these vintage gems! Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Julie

Speedy Lady said...

What a lovely tail you told! I love the ball garland and I love all things chenille.

Diane Mars said...

Holly everything looks so cute, I am reminded of our friendship each and every day when I glance up and spot my "Dot" Garland. I really love it I will have to put something together for you to add to your darling Hutch. Hugs, Diane

VintageBettys said...

We love your spring button/ball garland it's super cute !!! And the way you bring in the spring with happy bunny tails and the cuteness of the chenille girrafe... :)

((Hugs))

Shirley Hatfield said...

I love all your happy "tails." Your sunny spirit is so contagious! Happy Spring, sweet Holly. =D

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, that's funny, Holly! He'll probably think you're expecting! Your 'baby' room is adorable and oh so sweet! Twyla

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

Such a sweetie-pie! And what a great bargain for you. Too cute for words!

Kim K. said...

My craft room is filled with all sorts of baby things. I think that chenille giraffe would be right at home in my special room. You have darling treasures.

vintage grey said...

Hi Holly! I am new to your blog, and just love your vintage treasures! You have such a great eye!! The chenille giraffe is adorable! :) I am happy to be your newest follower!! Have a lovely weekend! xo Heather

Stampin D Amour said...

HoLLY- Love all of your photos!!! Such fabulous eye-candy!!! xo

-pamela :)

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

cute! I have a little chair like your white one but mine is still has wood stain. I've been debating whether to paint it and seeing this has helped me decide...I'm painting it!! :)

donna said...

Your giraffe it just the cutest. Looks like your room is really cute.
Hugs
donna

Mimos da Claralú! said...

Hi Holly! How are you?
I'm from Brazil and came to know your blog through the blog of my friend Donna.
Congratulations! This is all very beautiful, loved and so I am already your follower, ok? I hope that I always visit it!
Be blessed one week.
hugs
Luciana
www.mimosdaclaralu.blogspot.com

Corey Moortgat said...

LOVE that giraffe spread!! I'd have been giddy about finding that, too! And I saw all those yummy decals floating around, too!