Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Girl Presents!

I had fun wrapping birthday presents for my grand girl yesterday! Boys just don't care for such things! Or at least mine didn't. Ribbons, lace, cupcakes and flowers! ah... I'm so glad the Lord gave me some grand girls! My GG wants a white kitten some day so I went with a kitten theme for her wrappings. She also is fond of yellow and pink (like me!) so it was really fun to design everything together.

The paper is a scanned copy of a piece of vintage wrapping paper that Amy from My Shabby Bungalow gave me! The kitty faces are so perfect! That yellow rose was from Amy, too.

Then I used the kitty cabbies that I bought from Andrea at The Cottage Market!
Perfect- right?

I'm feeling thankful for the little things that make me happy and living in denial about the things that don't! ~ Wink ~

16 comments:

Shug in Boots said...

To be honest, I don't love cats, or pink. (gasp!) But - there is something cute and fun about that wrapping paper. Can't find cute prints like that anymore. I'm sure your grand will love it!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is the sweetest looking present! I know your GG is going to squeel with delight! I'm still thinking about you and praying for you every day, Holly! Twyla

Mecky said...

That looks great. I bet she will be so excited!!

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Those things are so cute and fun. I too am so thankful for having a granddaughter. There is another grandchild on the way and we find out tomorrow if it is a boy or a girl. Crossing my fingers and toes. Love it either way, but sure could use a little more pink at our get-togethers, sooooo many boys! I had three boys and one girl, and have two grandsons already, and two brothers, and one sister. The numbers need a little tweaking!
Happy Easter my friend,
Hugs,
Julie

Kim K. said...

I simply adore that wrapping paper. It's just delightful. We adore our two kitties and our two girls.

Birthday hugs!

Speedy Lady said...

The packages are so sweet and girly--love it! My granddaughter will turn 1 on the 19th. I can hardly wait for her party. I'm sure your GG adores you!

vintage grey said...

I love the kitty wrapping!! What a sweet present!! Happy Easter to you!! xo Heather

Holly Loves Art said...

Just beautiful! That kitten paper is just too cute! Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Holly

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Oh how charming! I'm glad you used that sweet paper for scanning. Perfect! Ummm....my birthday is in September. I'm just saying. LOL

Katie and Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Happy Holiday Girl said...

Moms and gradmothers are the best present wrappers ever!

My Vintage Mending said...

I wouldn't want to open them. They are so gorgeous...These would be opened very carefully to keep the paper...Smiles...Renee

Jann Olson said...

Your grandie is going to love that sweet gift. How could she not with that darling wrapping? Thinking about you!
Hugs,
Jann

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Just beautiful, love how pink & yellow just go together. Your GG is going to be so excited & happy! Yes, enjoy the good. Catching up on posts, sorry you'll have to leave the farm...but you know greater things await you & your family! Pam

Julie said...

Loving the vintage wrapping paper. I'm always on the hunt for it at antique & thrift stores.

Your GG will love it.

~~Carol~~ said...

I love it when someone takes the time to make a prezzie all pretty! Happy Easter to you and your family, Holly!