Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, December 21, 2012

Cutie Pie Paper

I found this adorable vintage paper at the thrifts!  It was just enough to scan.  Isn't it sweet?  It's my little, bitty Christmas card to all of you so feel free to copy!  Oh yes, I'm going all out this year!  Ha-ha!

My unpacking and decorating was halted for a couple days due to illness but I'm back up and running!  I love my little cottage and I'm adjusting to living in town.  By the time Spring comes, I should be used to all these people!  ☺
I still haven't added a "pin it" button here for my Pinterest but if you care too, I can be found on Pinterest under Cutie Pie Cottage.  I'm having so much fun making my boards!
Merry Chistmas to all!

15 comments:

Nan said...

Thanks for the cute paper image. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Kim K. said...

Darling paper! Thank you!! Christmas hugs!

Simply Shelley said...

Very sweet paper...blessings Holly.

GardenofDaisies said...

Really cute! Hallmark made a lot of adorable gift wrap! I wish they would reprint some of the old designs.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is the cutest paper I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing! We have so much fun with Pinterest too! I am enjoying your boards! Love, Twyla

Primitive Stars said...

So charming, love it, thanks.....your cottage will be adorable.......Happy Weekend, Francine.

Blessed Serendipity said...

Well isn't that the cutest wrapping paper. No wonder no one couldn't possibly throw it out. Nice find. Merry Christmas.

xo
Danielle

Little Susie Home Maker said...

I found you on Pinterest. You sure have found the sweetest paper!! Thanks for being so sweet to share it. Thank You!!! I been a little sick, too. Try to rest a little when you can, and have a beautiful Christmas!
Blessings,
Susie

chris mckinley said...

What great graphics! Love the paper!!

Merry Christmas

chris

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

Aw, it's adorable! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

VintageBettys said...

Pretty paper , I love it :)Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family..
((Christmas HUGS))
Laura and Michele

donna said...

Thank you for the cute image Holly.
Merry Christmas and may you have a Blessed New Year.
Hugs
donna

Ric Rac and Polka Dots said...

Merry Christmas Holly. I am enjoying seeing the pics from your new home and neighborhood. I am glad you are having fun and that you found the perfect place. I do like Meadowbrooke Cottage, fits just right.
Hugs,
Julie

Patti said...

Merry Christmas! It sounds like changes abound for you right now! We just moved to the country - and it is sooooo quiet, and I don't know anyone yet - and I came from a fairly large town, with lots of people and shopping, etc. It sounds like we both will have very interesting 2013s. Blessings to you!

studiomaison said...

love the paper! so adorable! so glad I stumbled upon your blog!

Saralyn

www.studiomaisonblog.us