Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Visit From My Boy

Here's my littlest grand peep on our deck.  He's the happiest little thing and has OCD tendencies that are hilarious!  Notice anything funny about the banner?  The wind has whipped some of the pendants round and round- making them shorter!
Here's my handsome trooper boy with his lovely wife.  These are the 2 most giving people I know.
Here's Bobby and I with all our grands and our youngest boy peeking over the couch.  I can see the love in his eyes as he looks at his little nephew.  These grands are like the younger siblings he never had and they don't call him Uncle Micah- they call him Mike and they are the only ones who do.  I think that's sweet.

Today, I'm working on a light switch make over.  Stay tuned!

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What beautiful grands! Darling picture of your son and his wife too.

Diane Mars said...

What a beautiful group, I am so glad you had some good family time. Hugs & Kisses~

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Great pictures...They make me smile...

Mecky said...

What a great looking family!

vintage grey said...

Darling grandkids and such sweet photos! Enjoy!! xo Heather

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a beautiful picture! I love it! The joy on everyone's face shows the love you share. Twyla

CoriLynn said...

What great pictures! Love how they call your son Mike! ;) My niece is the only person on earth who calls my husband Daniel, Uncle Danny. We love it, so I can relate! You all look so happy! Glad you had a great time.
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Sherry said...

Such a beautiful family. You are certainly blessed and it shows on your face!

Stacey@A Sort Of Fairytale said...

such sweet photos! you look way too young to have all those grand kids! ;)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Cute family picks, looks like your youngest is not much older than the grands. You must have been birthing babies for many years lol!

Carol

vivian said...

look at all those grandpies! Ive got another one coming in november! I know I'll end up with at least 6.. maybe more.. who knows!
have a great day!
xoxo

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Lovely pictures of your family :) Excited to see your light redo!! xo Holly

Melissa said...

So sweet! You guys all look so happy to be together. : )

Simply Shelley said...

Such happy,sweet faces....happy times for sure. Blessings sweet friend