Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mini Barn For Me!

Hurray!  The little, pink mini barn is now all mine!  It's my booth storage building now!  Bobby didn't think I'd want to go "all the way out there" but sharing the guys' garage space was not working!  This mini barn is insulated- if it had a window, I think I'd move out there!  
 
I have lots of shelves out there that I need to wash and then I'm going to unpack all my boxes of wares so I can see what I have!  If I can get good pics, I'll show you.

Don't you think I should decorate around my building?  Hang a banner, plant some flowers, set up a little chair...
The only problem is that dog walkers walk right along my fence.  I hate it!  What I really hate is when they stop, let their dogs sniff around and potty there and then stare into my yard making *my* dogs go crazy!
Yes, living in town still affords some challenges but I'm adjusting- I promise!  But a privacy fence would be nice.  Maybe after the truck and the braces are paid off?
VACATION:
Sort of.  My boy is leaving tomorrow for a 10 day trip to see one of his big brothers so Bobby and I will have an empty nest!  I've been away from him that long before and so has Bobby but we've never both been away from him that long at the SAME TIME!  It should be interesting...

Have a great day every body!

15 comments:

Mecky said...

Oh yes, do decorate. It would be so cute!!

Marilyn said...

Yes diffidently decorate your "barn".
Flowers, banner...etc. Can't wait to see how you set it up inside too. Enjoy your "me" time.

Amy said...

I think it would be lovely decorated on the outside. I have two yippy dogs myself that love yipping at anything and everything that can be seen through the front door glass.

Beedeebabee said...

What fun to have a little "barn" all your own...and a pink one too! Oh yes, decorate and girlie it all up to your hearts content! xo

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What a cute pink mini barn! I can't imagine you NOT decorating around it! It wouldn't be 'Holly's' barn then! I hope you can figure something out. Twyla

vivian said...

I bet your hubby could put a window in for you. and I think a banner and a chair and some flowers would be a great addition!
have fun with it Holly! Too bad about the town doggie walkers.. maybe you could plant some trees along the property line.
And as for the empty nest, sounds heavenly to me!
lol!
have a great week
xoxo
vivian

Protector of Vintage said...

I see lots of potential there...very exciting!!

We have the same problem with dogs that walk past our place :(

Melissa said...

It's very cute! You're going to be able to store so many lovely goodies in there.
Hope you guys enjoy your quiet time!

chris mckinley said...

Love your cottage!!! I can just picture it decorated with your special touches! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Patti said...

Oh I can't wait to see what you do with this little pink shed. I know it will be adorable! Maybe you need a little sign that says, doggies, please don't pee here! And a wrinkled up nose! Have a ton of fun!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I would love a storage space!!! You have a great vacation!

Carol

★Carol★ said...

What a silly question you ask. Of course, decorate that pink barn! I can see a cute little bunting on it, and some plants and a couple of chairs. Ok, so that's the outside. Even though it's for storage, I bet you will make the inside cute too!

CoriLynn said...

You have to decorate the barn! It will be so adorable!!!
Alone time huh? ;) My son went camping last week with my parents.. I did a lot of sleeping in and laying around. It was wonderful! Ha!
~xoxo, CoriLynn

vintage grey said...

Oh, a cute little barn that you are going to have lots of fun with!! Happy Monday!! xo Heather

donna said...

Yes I think it would be fun to decorate. Love your barn. We just finished ours and it is time for paint. But we are getting some much needed rain. YEAH!!
Hugs
donna