Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Fun Fourth!

I like to dress up cute on the 4th so I made these cutie pie bracelets while waiting to go to our celebration!  We went to the park in Pullman Washington for a Bar B Q, concert and the best firework show ever!  
My hubs loves when I wear a hat!  Short hair pics without the hat soon!  Since my hair grows super fast, I had her cut it a bit shorter than I would normally want.
The Kingpins play all oldies from the 50's to 80's but mostly the 70's!  The guitar player in this band is my son's guitar teacher this year so that made it extra fun for him and us!  Almost everyone dances at their concerts and it's so fun!
Since I was nursing a gimpy foot, my hubs went and bought my food for me and carried it to my chair!  He's my knight in shinning armor!  The next day was our 33rd anniversary but we usually make the 4th our day since it's hard for us old folks to celebrate 2 days in a row!  Ha-ha!

I hope you all had fun on the 4th, too!  We missed our grands like crazy but we're adjusting.

11 comments:

chris mckinley said...

I can see why he loves it when you wear a hat.....pretty darn cute! Looks like you had a lot of celebrating the 4th!! Your garland arrived yesterday it's darling !, just what I hoped! Your package to follow early next week..

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, Holly, I always love it when you share pictures of yourself. You look so cute in the hat! What a cute idea for bracelets! You are so lucky to have such a compassionate knight! Glad you had fun! Twyla

Jane said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day to celebrate the Fourth and your anniversary!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Can't wait to see your new do! I'm sure it's cute!
WOW, 33 years of marriage! Were you 17 when you married? CONGRAT'S!
Warmly,
deb

Primitive Stars said...

You sure are a cutie pie, adorable in the hat.....glad you had fun, YIPEE!!! Francine.

Shelia Williamson said...

Oh, you look adorable in your hat. Really, you're a very pretty lady and I'm looking forward to seeing your hair cut. I'm trying to let mine grow out and it's in 'that bad stage' right now.
I'd love for you to snap for me any time and it doesn't have to in the bathroom! :)
Be a sweetie,Shelia ;)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! Looks like the perfect forth and you look adorable!

Carol

Mary Clark said...

Well you're a cutie pie in your hat for sure! Hope your foot feels better fast and glad you had a great fun 4th! If I went to that celebration I would seriously have to be dancing (even if I couldn't walk for 3 days after ;)

Mary

Musings from Kim K. said...

Looks like a super way to celebrate the 4th. Darling hat and bracelets. I wish I could pull off wearing hats. You look super duper cute. Happy Anniversary!

ThrifterSisters said...

Happy Anniversary, Holly!

Have a great Sunday:-)

Erica

Melissa said...

Wow, 33 years. That's amazing, good for you guys! Happy late anniversary!