Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rednesday Is Back!!

Melody at Brown Gingham Creations has picked up the baton for Rednesday!
Thank you, Melody!  
In this cutie pie display of mine, I'm letting RED be my accent color.  
My goal is to have a multicolored home because I love all color!
That cookie jar in the middle is my grands cookie jar.
I stock it with iced animal crackers. It doesn't STAY stocked. 
To kick off Rednesday, Melody is offering a give away!  So head on over and check out all the reds!
Happy decorating!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Hello Holly, and Happy Rednesday! I do so like your scrumptious looking cookie jar. Of course something iced has to be kept in there, and iced animal cookies are yummy.

Thank you for visiting me.

Blessings for a wonderful day,

Marianne

Melody Brown said...

What a yummy to decorate! I'm so happy you could come today and thanks for great post announcing the party That is so nice if you to do.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Sweet! I like the yo yo mat you made! Have a great week, Holly! Twyla

Musings from Kim K. said...

Yippee for Rednesday! Love your tasty cookie jar. Iced animal crackers are favorites at our house too!

Jann Olson said...

I love and have missed Rednesday. I too am a color loving gal. I see the all white blogs and they are gorgeous, but I need color! I will see if I have a post to share. Thanks for the heads up!
hugs,
Jann

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Hi Holly,
Thank you so much for visiting my little blog on Rednesday! I will try to remember to show the inside of the book you commented on, down the road.:)
Oh! I loved iced animal crackers so much as a child - I didn't know they made them still and you've got me all rumbly in my tumbly for them now. :)

Happy weekend to you!