Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vintage Reds!

Happy Rednesday!  I don't have any new reds to show you but I've rounded up a bunch of  vintage reds that were purchased while living on the farm.
My first purchase from the antique store while living on the farm was this Poppies and Plaid cake carrier!

I just love it and I eventually bought the canisters that go with it, too!

Here's Polka Dot Pete
and Dotty Duck!  They're sweet hearts.  
I love this little red suitcase!  It now holds all my red fabric for yo yos and rag balls.
I crushed on this little dot pot for a year before I broke down and bought it!
Aw, last but not least- my happy shelves from the farm!  I miss this scene!  Here you can see the canisters that go with the cake carrier.

Head over to Brown Gingham Creations to see Melody and see what other REDS are lined up for today!

16 comments:

Melody Brown said...

Hi Holly!
Love your REDS this week. The signs are repros..couldn't afford the old ones. htese came from antique malls. there is usually one booth filled with em.
Happy Rednesday

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, ahhhh beautiful reds, great vintage goodies you have there, Blessings Francine.

Linda said...

My favorite color, Red! Thanks for your "time on the farm" photos. How is the porch decoration coming along? Linda@Wetcreek Blog

Protector of Vintage said...

Very cute treasures!! Especially love the red dots on that bowl/jar!!

Marianne said...

Hello Holly,

Your reds are darling. I do so like the cake holder. Brings back such nostalgic memories of my mother and grandmother.

Enjoy a happy Rednesday,

Marianne

ThrifterSisters said...

Love the cake carrier & tins, Holly! I have the matching bread box. They are so cheerful.

~Erica

Mecky said...

Great reds!! Cute Cute Cute!!
The red dotted bowl with cover is adorable. Is it a grease dish?

Shelia said...

Hi Holly! Oh, I crushing on that darling cake carrier and the polka dot bowl! I love these things! Maybe I could come over and we'd work out a swap! :) Wish I could.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

harriette said...

Holly! I love all the red!! I just re-did my crafting area and brought in a ton of red, my ragball garland looks so cute in there ;) everything onthe shelf is dreamy!!

CoriLynn said...

Love, love, love your Reds! Beautiful treasures!!
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Perfectly Printed said...

Thanks for sharing your reds!!! I just love red!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Every single piece is darling!
Erica :)

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Your reds are all so darling! I adore your little polka dot jar.

Happy Rednesday!

Mom Wald said...

What a lovely trip down memory lane, red memory lane that is!

Donna said...

Hi, and thanks for stopping by with the sweet comments. Love your blog.
You are a vintage girl, too. Following :)
Donna

Beedeebabee said...

Such sweet things! I'm in love with Dotty Duck! xo