Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Yo Yo Parade!

My Holiday yo yos wanted their own photo shoot so I thought I'd have a yo yo parade!  For fabric choices, I'm mixing holiday prints with any red, white or green prints.
I have a baby yo yo maker now!  They turn out so tiny.  I eventually want a maker in every size.
I make yo yos on my porch on sunny mornings but also while I watch TV with the guys or on my computer.
The little ones fit perfectly in this little button bottle!
Just for fun, I made a few babies in pastels, too.
I've been hitting the button sales and using my coupons for these large Christmas buttons for months!  I can't wait to string them up on my large green tree.
We can't leave my little rag balls out of the parade!  They will go on a garland for my little green tree.  I'll have 3 trees this year!  My largest green tree, my medium white which will go on the porch and my tiny green one that will go on the kitchen island.  I'm so excited!
I'm linking up to Rednesday at Brown Gingham Creations!

18 comments:

Melody Brown said...

Oh Wow, those are so cute. And, the balls will make a great garland. 3 trees! I can barely get one up.

CoriLynn said...

You are so amazingly talented! I love those little pastel babies! :)
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Holly,
Love your yoyo parade. I have never made these and would love to try. Yours are darling in the variety of reds.
Your trees are going to look amazing.
Happy Halloween,
Hugs

Roselle said...

ADORABLE Holly! I can't wait to see your trees!

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

Look at you go! Now you've got a yo-yo machine, plus you've got Christmas yo-yos, plus you've got buttons galore! Too entirely cute!!!

Mary

Marianne said...

I've never made yo-yos, either. Yours are so cute and I like the fabric balls, too. The Christmas patterns are so cheery and fun.

Have fun making more, Holly.

Marianne xo

Perfectly Printed said...

Love the yo yo's!!! So very Merry!,

harriette said...

Cute yoyos!! I love the fabtics in tnose holiday rag balls!! xo

Musings from Kim K. said...

I love the fabric selections. So cheery! I'm officially ready to start thinking about Christmas decorations. Can't wait to see your Christmas trees.

Diane Mars said...

Very very festive and cute mini sizes I bet your Home is going to be charming this Holiday Season~ ox

vintage grey said...

All so cute and sweet!! xo Heather

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So small and very cute!! Love the colors! Happy Halloween!! xo Holly

Nan said...

Your yoyo's are lovely and I'm sure you'll string them up for a tree soon will look amazing I'm sure.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I can't imagine how tiny those yo yo's are! You are fashioning adorable Christmas decorations! Twyla

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Holly! Every time I visit here I smile...this it's always such a happy place! I love your cutie pie yoyos, and your buttons and rag balls too. I can't wait to see your trees all decorated. I love your new photo too! xo

Jann Olson said...

Cute, cute! I love the tiny yo yo's. A few years ago I started making red and white yo yo's for a throw. Still haven't done anything with them. I need lots, lots more! I have those same button containers. Everything is going to be so cute with your rag balls, buttons, and yo yo's!
hugs,
Jann

The Polka Dot Closet said...

They do deserve their own photo shoot, I love the Christmas colors!

Carol

Shelia said...

There you go being all creative and stuff again! The yoyos are so cute. I need some yoyo makers too. Thank you for your visit and sweet words. I appreciate you so much.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)