Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Jann's Garland

I made a custom ordered rag ball garland for Jann of Have A Daily Cup With Mrs. Olson.

Jann wanted mustard, grey and red to be her main colors.  I'm used to working with red but not mustard and grey so it was a fun challenge!

Jann has received her garland now so I can finally show you.  

Jann said I could add browns, tans, creams and touches
 of Aqua to the garland, too.

This garland will hang in Jann's craft room and hopefully she'll let us see it there!  Please let me know if I can make a garland for you- for sale or trade.  A 3FT. garland is $20.00 and a 4 FT is $25.00.

Well, I have one more fall project that I'm working on and then I think I'm going to be ready to move on to Christmas crafting!  I want to make a giant rag ball garland for my green tree and maybe one for my white tree, too!

Thanks for coming by!

9 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

You do such beautiful work. I'm sure she is very pleased with her garland. Can't wait to see what you do at Christmas!

Mary Clark said...

This one is beautiful, too. That's fun to have a custom order that involved new colors for you. And this is a great idea, to just sell through your blog.

Hugs ~ Mary

Perfectly Printed said...

I'm sure Jann will love her garland, I love mine!!!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a sweet garland! I'm sure she will love it!! I'm excited for Christmas crafting too! :) Have a great weekend! xo Holly

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Jann will like that one! It looks so Autumn to me! These look like fun to make. I am kind of excited to start thinking about Christmas crafts, too!
Blessings,
Susie

Jann Olson said...

Hi Holly, yes Jann will like that garland. Love it in fact. lol! I hung it and it's ever so cute. Check it out on Thursday.
hugs,
Jann
Thanks so much!

CoriLynn said...

Gorgeous Holly!! I love this garland!
~xoxo, CoriLynn

Connie said...

Hi Holly, I saw Jann's garland and I had to come over and let you know how adorable I think they are. You are so talented :)
Keep Smiling,
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Great garland! It looks so good in Jann's craft room. The colors are perfect.

Have a great week!

Blessings, Edie Marie