Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hello bloggy peeps!  I hope all my American friends had a fun Thanksgiving!  Do you love my vintage apron??
My grand girl called crying yesterday so I told her I'd take a pic of myself for her.  
For me, Thanksgiving is all about pie, eggnog and rolls!    I don't cook a Christmas dinner so I use Christmas decor on thanksgiving.
Here's my Bobby and my eldest and youngest boys.  I had Bobby up early helping me wrestle the turkey.  He was ready for a nap even before eating!  Hee-hee!  I told him he needed to smile and he said he was.  
Proof that my guys actually use my cutie pie dinning room!  These 2 have played sooooo many chess games!  Micah has been an avid player since he was six years old.

My 3rd born boy was supposed to be here so I made extra of all his favorites but he eventually called from jail saying he wouldn't make it. I allowed myself about 30 seconds of disappointment and sorrow but then I moved on.  I just have too!

I'm chillin' today but tomorrow, I'm heading up north to Hatter's Creek Antiques where I won a $10.00 gift certificate on facebook!  I'm hoping she'll have some vintage Christmas that I'll like!

Be good to yourselves- you're worth it!

15 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Aren't you adorable in your Christmas apron. Such fun pictures. Enjoy your time shopping today. Be sure to take lots of pictures!

Mom Wald said...

Ya know, the guys really don't care about the decorations as long as there is lots of food. It's a lovely thing.

You are ROCKIN' that apron!

Shelia said...

Hi Holly! Oh, you look adorable in your little apron. Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family. Your sons are so handsome! Now I know you'll find a way to keep those ornies on that wreath. I've had that trouble too when hanging something outside.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Thanks for sharing pics from your Thanksgiving! You look so cute in your apron and your guys are so handsome! Have fun antiquing tomorrow! I hope you find lots that you love! Twyla

AuntLou said...

Blessings back to you. :)

Primitive Stars said...

Doh you are a cutie for sure in your apron....Francine.

Jill said...

Sweet apron!

Hope you found something fun today!!

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

Well, I'm just in love with that vintage apron! When you get done with it, send it over to me :) Glad y'all had a fun Thanksgiving day, and I like the way you roll with pie and biscuits and other delicious carbs, my kinda meal. P.S. I love your cutie dining room.
Mary

Protector of Vintage said...

You have a lovely family and the food looks delish!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Sweet snow people apron! Looks like you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
Warmly,
deb

Zootsuitmama said...

very cute!! Love the apron!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

A sweetie in a sweet apron! Glad most of your family was together for the holiday. Yummy, pass the pie! :) Pam

ThrifterSisters said...

Love that Christmas apron! I need to find one for myself :-)

So happy you had wonderful Thanksgiving, Holly.

~Erica

GardenOfDaisies said...

You have a beautiful family, Holly. (And I'm praying for your other son.) Hope you had a good time at the antique store!

CoriLynn said...

You are so adorable! And those pies looked delicious! Yum! ;)
~xoxo, CoriLynn