Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Here We Go!

Decorating has begun in earnest so get ready for lots of pics in the days to come!  I can't wait to see all your decor, too!
I don't have an old red pick-up truck to put my trees in so I decided to use what I had on hand!  Baby planters!  
I know no shame when it comes to throwing colors and styles together!   This is from my fridge top but I'm still working on it.  I need to add sprigs of this and that!

From the hutch top!  I'm still looking for the perfect tree topper for my mini tree.  I made a rag ball garland for it and a mini yo yo garland and I just love how they turned out!
Wow am I sore and tired from Thanksgiving and then decorating yesterday!  Today is girl's day out with my friend Becca so hopefully that will perk me up!
Merry Christmas! 

9 comments:

Ann said...

The rag doll garland is sweet and clever. Great idea with the baby planters.
Ann

Primitive Stars said...

Merry Vintage Christmas!!! I love to see the old treasures from my childhood, Francine.

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

Too cute! Love the rag and yoyo garlands! And the trees in the baby planters, just precious - all of it says "HOLLY!!!!" Can't wait to see what else you decorate :)
Mary

Shirley Hatfield said...

Holly, you make everything cute! I always love how your blog makes me smile...your enthusiasm and endless optimism are contagious! Merry, Merry Christmas decorating!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I hope you had a great time with Becca! Holly, your house is a treat! I love your fun style! Twyla

Shelia said...

So cute! So cute! I would never have thought of using those little baby flower vases! I just love it! You just make me smile.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

GardenOfDaisies said...

Putting the trees in the little baby planters is such a cute idea! :-)

Melissa said...

Sooo cute! Everything is really coming along nicely. Love the garland you made for your little tree!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm always inspired when I visit your posts. Love all the mini-cuteness!