Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, December 19, 2013

One Last Christmas Peek!

These poor baby planters keep getting moved!  Now they're on the porch.
I keep rearranging them! It's so fun.
I love my cute little things.

I love my sweet little porch.  Isn't it fun?
Too bad it's too cold to sit out there!
I wrapped my pink cutter quilt around the the base of my white tree!  The whole thing looks so pretty in the sun but then there are shadows in the pic, too.  Most of the ornaments are up top because the bottom can't be seen through my kitchen window or from the street.  (And I don't have many pastels ones!)

Other than my physical problems, I'm having a very happy and relaxed Christmas time.
My youngest will be gone to the coast to be with his big brother and the grands.
It will seem strange to have him gone but it's also strangely not bothering me!
It takes something pretty big to ruffle my feathers these days!
I've been through a lot.

Be good to yourselves, girls!

14 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your sweet porch is such a happy festive place. I'd be glad to bring some wood blankets and mugs of cocoa to join you there! Christmas hugs!

vintage grey said...

Darling porch and such cute treasures you have! Merry Christmas Holly! xo Heather

GardenOfDaisies said...

Your porch is so fun! I'll come and join you and Kim for hot chocolate! :-)

The Polka Dot Closet said...

OMG what a sweet porch and you can see it from your window...How great! Love your yo yo's

Have a great Christmas!
Carol

Primitive Stars said...

Love your porch, looks wonderful, sweet Quilt, Merry Christmas, Francine.

Perfectly Printed said...

Your porch is so inviting!! I'm sure your neighbors love it!!

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

I love your planters wherever you put them. Your white tree is beautiful, and what is a cutter quilt (must go look that up). Feel better, sweetness.

Mary

Melissa said...

I like how you allow you decorating to be so ever changing. Keeps things lively! It all looks so fun!

Simply Shelley said...

Merry Christmas,many blessings to you and yours...you have a cute,cute Christmas cottage my friend :)

ImagiMeri said...

I'm so sorry you're still suffering pretty lady. I wish I could do something for you, as I've lived with chronic pain for over 35 years and tendonitis is painful. Your porch is lovely, and I'm jealous that you can decorate it with such lovely vintage-ness. I'd never be able to do that here, it would all be stolen in a heartbeat, not to mention it just doesn't match with the contemporary exterior. Warmest best wishes for a very happy holiday, and may your pain ease enough to enjoy it.

Hugs,
Meri

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Just so cute Holly! No wonder you love those adorable Christmas things, I would too!

I'll bring my new space heater and we can sit under your quilt on your sweet porch, ok?

Feel better! Merry Christmas!

Jann Olson said...

Oh how those planters bring back memories. Back in the 70's when I had my first two kiddos they were all the rage to give as hospital gifts. Why didn't I hang on to mine? So cute with the little trees! The white tree is sweet. Enjoy a relaxing Christmas!
hugs,
Jann

harriette said...

Looks sweetervwith every new touch! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

Patti said...

How clever you are! I'm lovin the little trees on your planters. It never occurred to me to do that. I also love your wreath!!! I hope your Christmas is wonderful!