Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Santa Mug Set!

An early Christmas present from Bobby for the hard working cook- me!

I bought this at Harebrained and Happy yesterday for only $20.00!
There's one more mug not shown in this display.
The best part?  When I brought these up to the check out counter, the store owner (Ashley) said she had thought of me when she set them out!  How special is that?

I had fun researching these when I got home.  They are not Howard Holt but I like these better!

I also bought an old window with my gift certificate at Hatter creek antiques!  I'll show it when I hang it up after Christmas.

I hope you're all having fun!

12 comments:

Perfectly Printed said...

Such a fun set!!! I love the Santa mugs!!

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

Oh Holly! They are so you, so adorable - you can't love Santa, the lovable ole elf! I am really waiting to see what you do with your old window!!!

Mary

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

p.s. NOT *you* can't love Santa, meant to say *who* can't love Santa, sigh.

Sandy McClay said...

These are so you!!!! I still want to send you a package, it will just depend on the puppy giving me time...:) don't give up!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I almost never pass up a Santa mug when I see it in the thrifts...but I have had so much fun collecting the pitchers. I have four different ones right now and a few cookie jar/cannisters. One has three faces of Santa and plays music...and it was a thrift store find! Love your fun set!

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

Holly- Your set is wonderful! The Santa's have such pretty faces! And $20?? Great price!
Happy Decorating!
Erica :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

How fun! Love how sweet their little faces are! I'm hoping to find a couple this year :) Happy December! xo Holly

Nora Miller said...

So cute! I like these better too they have such happy sweet faces. Sometimes the vintage Santa stuff can have creepy faces - LOL!

Adorable!

Sue

Musings from Kim K. said...

They are perfectly wonderful! And perfectly YOU! The price is fabulous.

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Great set! Love those early Christmas presents.

ThrifterSisters said...

I bought a set very similar to that a few years ago. It is was started my whole Santa mug collection! Just wait until you see how it has grown this year :-)

So happy that you found something that you love. Can't wait to see your window!

Have a wonderful week, Holly

Erica

Simply Shelley said...

Thats a very nice set. I will be mailing your box today. Priority mail ,so you should get it mid week...blessings