Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cuties On The Line!

Hello blog friendies!
I'm still here- just not making, decorating or even treasure hunting anything new! (SNOOSE fest!)
But then I remembered I hadn't shown you these cuties on the line! These are on the wall of my craft room/bedroom.
The middle quilted/embroidered cutie was stained and had 100s of little broken threads sticking off of it when I bought it.
It took me a long time to get it hang worthy.

This rhyme and the three little kittens song/story are favorites from my childhood.  
The plan is to install a window on this large wall but for now- it's cutified!

See Twyla's cute crocheted cherries on the line, too?
I think they add the perfect touch!  

Yeah, I need more clothes pins up there.
These close up show such things!


Just to clarify- even though Cutie Pie Cottage is also on facebook now, it doesn't mean I'll stop blogging!
I really am having fun over there, though.
I'm meeting more friends and making new people smile.
Many of my old friends have joined me there too so if you're on facebook- hop on over right HERE!
Don't worry- be happy!

16 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

The one with the rhyme is adorable, how wonderful that you took the time to resurrect it!!

Carol

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Very cute! You did a great job on them Holly.

I put your swap package in the mail today. :)

vintage grey said...

So, so cute!! Love it all! xo Heather

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Now see, that embroidery found a good home with someone to give it Love and attention! I have had fun with you on face book!
Blessings
Susie

Laura Adams said...

So cute!!!

Diane Mars said...

Wow Holly you did a great job they all look wonderful!

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm glad you rescued it. It just needed the right home again. So sweet.

donna said...

Your wall is so sweet. You did a great job my dear.
Hugs
donna

GardenOfDaisies said...

Those are darling! I especially love the pussy willow.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So very cute!!! You did a great job! :) xo Holly

Amy said...

That nursery rhyme embroidery sure is a treasure! Very Cute!

Art and Sand said...

Those are so cute!

vivian said...

cute Holly!
I have to go check out your facebook page now.. see you there!
xoxo
vivian

Roselle said...

That last one is my favorite! The whole thing is adorable. LOVE hanging things on "lines". Have a good weekend, Holly!

★Carol★ said...

Love all of your cuties on the line!
I've been doing just the opposite. I've been a crafting fool! I bought a bunch of craft supplies before our bad weather a couple of weeks ago, and never finished the projects. They've been sitting on the dining room table, and today I finished two and have two more to go. Or three! Can't wait to be able to use our table again!

CoriLynn said...

I just found you on Facebook and got lost in your fabulous photos! Love them all!!
~xoxo, CoriLynn