Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, February 28, 2014

Sharing My Meyercord Decals!

Once upon a time,
I thought I would learn how to make my own decal copies from my decal collection.
I wanted to sell them AND sell items with my decals on them but alas- printers drive me CRAZY so although I might manage to make my own decals some day, I don't think I'll ever make them to sell.
So in the days to come, I will be sharing my decals with you- my dear blog readers!
  Dear Renee from My Vintage Mending cleaned them up for me a long while back.
Renee, If you read this, thanks again.
You are missed!

10 comments:

Shelia said...

This is a darling little decal. Now I'm very old and my mother kept my baby bed for years and years and it had a very similar little bunny on the headboard part!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Shirley Hatfield said...

Didn't we all have these decals on our cribs and high chairs? I know I did and I will love them forever! Thank you for sharing, cute Holly!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such sweet decals! I've been seeing them on your cute post on facebook! :) Renee is certainly missed! xo Holly

Twyla and Lindsey said...

How very sweet of you, Holly! They are so cute! Twyla

Primitive Stars said...

Love these sweet decals, adorable, Francine.

Debby said...

So cute. I am looking to buy a small one for a doll high chair. My kids slept in a crib with big decals on the sides. I loved their crib. Something so sweet about them.

Jann Olson said...

Cute little bunny Holly! I love those old decals.
hugs,
Jann

Sandy McClay said...

Holly,
I bought a whole lot of decals a couple of years back with the same idea as yours....really expensive to make! The ink and decal paper just made it almost impossible to make any decent profit, or people thought I was asking too much, not realizing how much they cost to make....but I have a whole box of them! Maybe I need to start sharing them too...:)

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Adorable X3! Thanks Holly, got me wondering about all the sweet uses.

:) Pam

Musings from Kim K. said...

Thank you for sharing the decal with us. I have several doll beds with this decal and I'm glad to have it again. Renee is certainly missed.