Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Vintage Candy Box

Hello dear blog friendies!
There was a buy one get one free Valentine sale at the thrift store and look what I got!
A round cardboard candy box!  
It's obviously old but I can't find out anything about it online.  
It has a foil finish so it was hard to capture a perfect pic of it without a glare or discoloring but I just love it!
I have no idea what I'll do with it- display it, keep cards in it...  I don't know but I came home happy.

Are you happy?  
It's a challenge sometimes but one worth fighting for.
 We can do it!
♥ 

16 comments:

Debby said...

That box looks like it was well taken care of. It's really pretty.

Mom Wald said...

OOoh pretty! See's is still making chocolates, yummy!

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such a pretty and very sweet box!! :) xo Holly

Protector of Vintage said...

Love that candy box!!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Beautiful! I've never had See's candy, but it is supposed to be wonderful. The box sure is wonderful, lol. Nice find Holly!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Holly, I think that's the cutest candy box I've ever seen! So glad you found it! Twyla

ThrifterSisters said...

It looks like you've got a good head start for Valentines Day decorating next year!!

~Erica

Deanies Stash said...

It is gorgeous. It will be a great addition for whatever you choose. You scored on this!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Maybe it was a Mother's day candy box.
It looks "retro" to me with the bright colors.
warmly,
deb

Shelia said...

Hi Holly! I've never seen a round candy box like this before! It's lovely. Thanks for popping in to see me and I'm ready to see your Jadeite now! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

vintage grey said...

Very pretty and sweet!! xo Heather

Musings from Kim K. said...

That box was just waiting for you to rescue it. So very pretty!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your candy box is so sweet! It's a wonderful find.

xo Danielle

Rosie said...

I love this bright shade of pink! So 70s!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Oooh, I LOVE the pink flower power daisies!! :-)
Yes, very happy. :-)

Heidi Ann said...

OMG - I think that is my favorite candy box ever! It's spectacular!