Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, March 24, 2014

A Collection Grows

Hello blogging friends!  How are you?  
I know some of you are reveling in spring and some are still patiently (or not so patiently) waiting for it to appear.  

As usual, it's a mix of winter and spring here in north central Idaho!  
Do you remember my Poppies and Wheat cake carrier and canisters?
Well now I have the bread box!
One of my dear facebook readers sent it to me!
It was *her* grandmother's bread box and that makes it so, so precious to me!
It's like she gave me a bread box AND a grandmother!

I'm trying to find a place to put all the pieces together which means there is some fun redecorating going on around here!
Well, I'm kind of always redecorating.
How boring to just leave it be!

Thanks for coming by and commenting.
Hope you all have a great week! 

17 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

What a wonderful friend to share her grandmother's breadbox. What a lovely treasure! Have fun decorating and rearranging all your fun displays!

Laura Adams said...

I love your bread box the bright colors are so cheery!

Debby said...

Bloggers are the best of friends and so generous. Love that she gave you something from her grandmother.

Art and Sand said...

How sweet that your friend gifted you such a special breadbox.

I love the cute pattern and the great colors on the breadbox.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

A special breadbox, indeed! I love your collection. It's so pretty! I know you enjoy decorating and re-decorating. Nothing wrong with that! Have a fun day! Twyla

Melissa said...

How sweet!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

I love your display, red and polka dots even, fabulous! and your gift, also fabulous, what a generous gesture! You are a lucky duck. :)

Jill said...

What a wonderful gift!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

How amazing is that! It will be so perfect with your collection. She knew how much you would treasure it!

Carol

Simply Shelley said...

Isn't it amazing...these blogs turned into pathways to such wonderful friendships? I am happy you were gifted that lovely breadbox....I know it feels right at home in your sweet cottage :-) blessings Holly

Jane said...

It'll be fun to see how you put the pieces all together!

Sandy McClay said...

How great that you found the brad box Holly!!!! I just love all of your goodies....I wish I had room for a hoosier in my kitchen!

Melody Brown said...

Hey! You are all RED-dy for Rednesday with this great collection. Love the pattern.
Oh and remind me I have some
ads in vintage mags I can e-mail
ya with Melmac. You can priny em up and use em with your collection or frame em!

Patti said...

Hurrah for Holly! You have been Heaven Smooched!
I just love that pattern. Have fun!

LBP said...

Great new (old) breadbox! I love your collection, fun colors!

Linda

vivian said...

good morning Holly! yup.. we're in the still waiting for spring catagory! eiy yie yie!
lucky you.. what a sweet friend you have. thats a great bread box. have fun redecorating.. something we love to do!
have a great day my friend
xoxo
vivian

Evie said...

This collection and display is so happy!
Evie