Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Bear and Lamb Decal

Hello sweet blog friends and grab and copy strangers!  ;)
Here's another so, so sweet decal for you!
I LOVE the flowers in these decals!

Even though we have snow on the ground, it's *only* 40 degrees and the birds are singing away!
Yay!
I miss the birds when they're gone!

Have I mentioned that I hate menopause and that I hate physical therapy?  Ha-ha!
A girl just wants to have fun and I keep trying!

4 comments:

Art and Sand said...

The birds have been singing since 6 a.m. at our house. We never see them, but we get a daily symphony. On Sunday, when the rain finally let up after 5 days, our backyard was full of cute little birds and I realized that they are "our birds" that serenade us daily.

Mary @ Ms. Redo said...

Well that's a very cute decal and the flowers are delightful!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Yes, menopause stinks! Will it ever end?!!! Precious decal:) Twyla

Musings from Kim K. said...

I look forward to birds singing again. Another sweet decal. With my recent hysterectomy, I was thrown into instant menopause. Yuck.