Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, March 17, 2014

Egg Wreath!

Ta-da!  I made an Easter egg wreath!
I wanted my wreath to be multi-colored and I wanted all types of eggs so I went to every place in town for some!
  I ran out of eggs AND grass but I had plenty of hot glue this time!

I used a straw wreath as my base but I wrapped it in pale yellow fabric first and then glued, glued, glued away!  
This will hang on my front porch in my white frame.
 I'm waiting until the first day of spring, though.

Come see Cutie Pie Cottage on facebook if you haven't already.
 I now have 1,696 likes!  Wow!  So fun!

Today is my therapy day and tomorrow is my boy's 16th birthday!
Busy times!

I love y'all guys!

11 comments:

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Oh I just love it Holly! You did such a great job, it's cute and beautiful all at the same time! I have to get my Easter stuff out today, lol!

Happy Birthday to your "growing up" boy! :)

Lisa said...

How cute!! Love it!!

Denise said...

Framing it in white will be so beautiful.Can't wait to see it in place.Hugs-Denise

Art and Sand said...

Of course you wanted you wreath to be multi colored and it is adorable.

I took a card class yesterday with Stampin' Up at a friends house. I was looking through the catalogue between the card making and saw a cute garland, but something about it bothered me. It finally hit me, the garland, just like the cards we were making, was "too perfect". We were all expected to make the exact same card (a of course I had to be a bad girl and leave off some pieces and turn the papers around). The class and the items in the catalogue left no room for individuality. I snickered to myself that I had the perfect little garland hanging in my workroom.

Thanks again for the garland.

Melissa said...

Cute cute cute!!! I love Easter, so many soft pastels.
Happy 16th to your boy!

Blessed Serendipity said...

Your wreath is so cute and colorful. Perfect touch for your Easter decor.

xo Danielle

Protector of Vintage said...

The wreath is super cute!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your wreath is absolutely perfect with all your colorful eggs and sparkly grass. Your framed wreath is going to be darling. You'll have to take more pictures to share with us once it's in the frame. I can't wait to dig out the Easter decor and start celebrating spring. Have fun celebrating your son's 16th birthday.

chris mckinley said...

Love your wreath!!!

Simply Shelley said...

Love the wreath Holly...you are getting me in the mood to decorate...just a bit though :-) blessings

vivian said...

Your wreath will look perfect in the frame on your porch. I finally got struck with a little inspiration this morning so I'll be crafting away soon!
have a great day. and Happy birthday to your 16 year old! does that mean he gets to drive now?
lol... I hated teaching my kids to drive.
happy day!
xoxo
vivian