Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's Bunny and Chick Time!

Here's another decal for you to copy!  
If *you* decide to make decals from these, please share with me!  

Are you glad it's March?
I know it doesn't mean that the weather is suddenly springy but it's much closer to that reality than February is- right?!

I've been seeing LOTS of birds in my yard and they are singing their hearts out- even in the midst of swirling snow!
They KNOW!
Thanks for coming by my blog.  
Even if you don't leave a comment, I still love you!

If you're on facebook, stop by and say hello!
Just click HERE.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm loving these decals! They're so dang sweet!

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Love this time of the year when it will be spring any moment!

Primitive Stars said...

So cute, Thanks , Francine.

Denise said...

I can't stop scrolling down to read and re-read several of Your posts.I still enjoy Perusing around Your blog ans all Your PRETTY goodies.I really wouldn't know what to do with decal copies,I You are suppose to use Your printer,Mine is always out of ink-I do mean always-Hugs Denise

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Oh, this one is so cute and 'springy'! It's snowing here right now:(. 12 degrees. Twyla

Art and Sand said...

I am looking at your blog background and wondering why I love the color so much. I realize it is the exact color of my repainted dresser.

Shirley Hatfield said...

I wouldn't know how to make a decal...but I have sticker paper that I print on. It works pretty well for craft projects...but not as slick and smooth like a decal.

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

So cute!! Happy Sunday! xo Holly

Patti said...

Love the sweet decal! Can you buy water slide decal paper? Hmmmmm. That could be trouble for me! Everything would have a decal!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

So cute, cute, cute!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love it and I saved it....I wish I had it a while back when I did a doll cradle...I will save it for another project....Thank You!

CArol

vivian said...

Yes Holly, you definitely suffer from OCD too! overwhelmingly cute disorder!
I think theres a bunch of us out here that have it.. thank God weve all found each other! LOL!
xoxo
vivian