Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Friday, March 7, 2014

Suitcase Make Over!

I modge podged this sweet fabric on the top of my little green suitcase.  I LOVE the way it turned out!
My friend Mary gave me this fabric plus some scraps for  a rag ball garland!
This was not an easy project for me and I'm sorry but don't have a tutorial for you.
I googled several before doing this and I still messed it up but you can't tell- can you?
Well maybe you can now.  
I put the fabric on upside down!  
Ha-ha!  
It sits up like this on my craft shelf so this is how it is seen!  
Oh well!  

9 comments:

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishes said...

oh that is so cute....I have a green one just like yours! :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Well, I would have thought the same thing with it laying down it looks right! The fabric matched it perfectly and is so cute! Twyla

Patti said...

I did the same thing one time, painting roses. But roses don't show that they are upside down. It was the writing that was upside down! I love the kitty fabric!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Your kitty fabric darling. I honestly wouldn't have guessed that it was upside down until you said something. It really is darling. Hugs!

ThrifterSisters said...

Hanna and I have talked about doing this to some of our suitcases but with sheet music or newspapers. Looks great, Holly!

Erica

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

oh Holly, It turned out precious! Life is upside down for all of us some of the time anyway, right? :) Perfect the way it is.

{oc cottage} said...

totes adorbs! ;} love it!!!

m ^..^

Protector of Vintage said...

Very cute. Love the fabric!!

Laura Adams said...

Oh my goodness ...I missed so much ....I absolutely adore your suitcase project! I've been so busy trying to clean out the attic and reorganize my craft supplies.