Hi, I'm Holly! Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Hi, I'm Holly!  Welcome to cutie pie cottage

Monday, April 7, 2014

Kitty Cards, Pyrex and Tupperware

Hi!  
☺  
I'm sharing 2 kitty cards with you today because they were shared with me!
I loved how they both had white kitties and they both said HI!
This is my first patterned lid Pyrex find.  It's the verde pattern.
I love the yellow but I had my fill of those shades of green in my childhood!
I was given these Tupperware iced tea spoons recently by the same friend who gave me the bread box!
I'm trying to find a way to incorporate them into my hutch because I just love them!
Have you seen the Tupperware documentary?  
It's too fun!  Go Google it!

It's still pretty cold and cool here but the birds keep singing and things are greening up every day!  
When it's sunny,
I have my porch time and enjoy it so much!
I hope you're enjoying something, too!
Girls just gotta have fun!

13 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Monday!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Really cute cards! Yeah, I had enough of that same green myself, but surprisingly I'm starting to like it again. Nice Pyrex, love those spoons. Do you have a plain glass container you could stand them in? Could work. :)

~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ said...

Such sweet kitty cards and love the Pyrex finds, those are so pretty!! :) Happy new week! xo Holly

Fran. said...

Hi Holly stopping by your cuter than cute blog to say HI!! I follow you on facebook and your blog is just as cute and so are you!! I got a grin on your post for the Spring parade!! LOVED IT!! Well I actually love what you put in to your blog and facebook page!! Your style is just precious!! Keep on Keepin on!! and I hope you get better soon and can maybe graduate from therapy!! The sunshine will start to help!! XOXO Love Fran.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I still get a thrill over Tupperware! I was a Tupperware lady, did I ever tell you that? I remember the colored tumblers that went with these spoons. My cupboards are still full of the stuff! Wonderful Pyrex piece! That pattern is not one I'm familiar with. Have a nice day! Twyla

LBP said...

Those spoons hit me like a blast from the past! My sister and I always ate our ice cream floats with those spoons! We would fight over the blue one!

Blessings

Linda

Jill said...

I'm lovin' those spoons!!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy that lovely porch of yours! How fun that you have friends who continue to give you super fun gifts to all to your collections. Enjoy!

CherryPicked said...

Those spoons are awesome! Maybe display the in clear mason jar would be cute! I'm sure whatever you do will look cute.

Simply Shelley said...

Love the iced tea spoons....we drink a lot of iced tea here in the too hot summer. Cute post today Holly. Blessings

Patti said...

Oh my, do I ever remember those spoons, too! I loved them! Love your sweetest posts!

ThrifterSisters said...

Love those cards. They are so sweet!

I really need to find some of those ice tea spoons. We are somewhat tea fanatics in this household :-)

~Erica

Laura Adams said...

Hi Holly!
Thank you for the cute kittens. I was actually looking to get some of those ice tea spoons myself!